Spring Game April 20th | 7 PM | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Game April 20th | 7 PM

Great that they are having this “quad walk”, but does anyone know if there will be any “goings on” in the quad? They’re going to have a hard time getting people to go to the quad just to watch them walk by and then stand there and have nothing else to do.

Great that they are having this “quad walk”, but does anyone know if there will be any “goings on” in the quad? They’re going to have a hard time getting people to go to the quad just to watch them walk by and then stand there and have nothing else to do.
Likewise will there be concessions in the dome?

Surprised there really hasn't been much notice of what's happening in the quad tomorrow.

Games/music/food trucks/jump houses? Whatever it is, there is 3 hours between events for people who stay to try and find something to do.

Throw Rudy/Liuttle Giants on inside the Dome if they want to pump up the fball crowd or something

Surprised there really hasn't been much notice of what's happening in the quad tomorrow.

Games/music/food trucks/jump houses? Whatever it is, there is 3 hours between events for people who stay to try and find something to do.

Throw Rudy/Liuttle Giants on inside the Dome if they want to pump up the fball crowd or something
Rudy? At our spring game? No way

IMG_6134.gif

Have to assume, that’s because there isn’t anything……….

That's because there isn't gonna be anything. Be it because it's April or the lax and fball game combo or because SU doesn't see the value but I don't believe there's anything planned beyond the quad walk.

Don't believe there is anything planned on the quad in between the lax game and the spring game. SU could change its mind last second but even if they do I wouldn't expect a major "
"goings on" as you noted. Dome Concession will be open, they likely will have the Dome open relatively early. For those looking for something else to do your best bet is Marshall street or a personal tailgate.

Not surprised, but If I was going and had kids and wanted to fill 3 hrs between games I dont think Marshall street would do it.

Even sitting in a dome for 2 hrs would be pretty mind numbing.

Not surprised, but If I was going and had kids and wanted to fill 3 hrs between games I dont think Marshall street would do it.

Even sitting in a dome for 2 hrs would be pretty mind numbing.
They’d need to build a theme park on the Quad if the goal is to entertain little kids for 3 hours. It’s just not something worth worrying about for the number of people it affects.

They’d need to build a theme park on the Quad if the goal is to entertain little kids for 3 hours. It’s just not something worth worrying about for the number of people it affects.

I would have thought they would have had a mini spring fest or something like that between the games

I think there will be a lot more people than Syracuse realizes hanging out between the games.

Perhaps this year will show them the value of doing something like that in the future.

Big investment to commit to doing stuff if people aren’t going to show and this is the first time there’s been a lot of buzz around the spring game

Ughhhh we’ve been waiting for a LAX game to line up with the spring game and now now we’ve got our final dance competition this weekend.

If I can’t find my husband I’ll know he took off to NY without me …

I would have thought they would have had a mini spring fest or something like that between the games

I think there will be a lot more people than Syracuse realizes hanging out between the games.

Perhaps this year will show them the value of doing something like that in the future.

Big investment to commit to doing stuff if people aren’t going to show and this is the first time there’s been a lot of buzz around the spring game

How hard would it be to put up the pre game tents they have normally for Football between 4pm and 6pm? People who are going to both events would show up. Instead I will go back to my car and tailgate.

I would think thet own the tents and table and stuff as well.

Get 2-3 food trucks to show up.

I would think thet own the tents and table and stuff as well.

Get 2-3 food trucks to show up.
A question, have never been to a spring game, where does everyone park?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom