Spring Practice #6: Sat. March 23, 2019 Closed to Media | Syracusefan.com

Spring Practice #6: Sat. March 23, 2019 Closed to Media

CuseLegacy

Saturday, March 23 CLOSED

Hopefully, like last year, the team will put out videos from practice tomorrow.

Care taker as a family member could you take in a practice if you’d like? Or are they closed to everyone?

I could Tommy never wanted the distraction
But now he is seasoned and I may go in 2 weeks to the last scrimmage

This might have been discussed before but why did Tommy choose Cuse and where else might have he gone?

I told tommy must be within 4 hours and a academic school with strong alumni ties to nyc . When you turn down Yale you better have a plan B
My drive from Teaneck (SE Bergen County) to Syracuse is 4 hours exact on a good day. Glad we made the cut off.

I told tommy must be within 4 hours and a academic school with strong alumni ties to nyc . When you turn down Yale you better have a plan B
Now that's a solid post.

That’s gotta be so rough as a father, knowing that your kids football potential goes so far beyond Yale, yet knowing what the Ivy League represents. Beyond thrilled that Tommy came here, but I can’t imagine how tough these factors were to weigh.

My drive from Teaneck (SE Bergen County) to Syracuse is 4 hours exact on a good day. Glad we made the cut off.
My ride is 3hr20 with no stops going like 10 mph over the limit nice smooth ride
On the football side it was Babers , Vince and Sean Lewis , also the chance to revive a program . There’s nothing like the energy and love you feel from a city that hasn’t won in a while and the plan is on schedule

Only mention of the starting QB is that he's the starting QB, hmm ...

I can’t say what goes on in detail that’s why these things are not open to the media . I can say the O line did really well which is what we are all hoping for . The rbs did very well as stated in the write up . The passing game today had some oopsies that will smooth out But ironically the passing Qb had a good day with his legs . Only spring scrimmage number 1 . We came out healthy and saw some good things