Spring Showcase Info? | Syracusefan.com

Spring Showcase Info?

LoudHouse44

Walk On
Hi All! I will be driving up to Syracuse this weekend and attending my first Spring Showcase. I was hoping someone could provide some general info for someone who has never attended.

With the game starting at 10am what would be the best time to show up?

Also, everything I have seen mentions that the game and parking are free, so what parking lots does this include and where would the best place to park be? Is there a certain gate that we should enter through?

Appreciate the info. LGO!

upload_2017-4-18_15-45-14.png

I'd say either Stadium or Fine. Head up to the Dome through Gate B. If you're interested in season tickets I would say get there around 9. Stay late for Lacrosse!!!!

Anyone know if this is going to be televised on the ACCNetwork?

CL, thanks for the link but I don't see any post that states it is and what time it starts.

nm, I'm a moron. I missed it.
No problem...sometimes I miss entire threads. ;)

If we cant catch it live on ACC network you think there will be a way to replay?

Tip needed for dads with youth:

After the game they open up the field for autographs/pics. Stay away from the far end zone as those gates will not open to the field because they are doing another clinic at that end. Last year I was in that end and by the time we got to an open railing on the other side it was over.