Springsteen DWI | Syracusefan.com

Springsteen DWI

I've been there. In my wild and crazy youth.

Sounds pretty fugazy, he had one drink and his bac was a quarter of the legal limit.

Why would he even be charged? Give him a ticket for the moving violation or whatever he did wrong driving-wise, but why a DUI when he was so far below the legal limit?

Sounds stupid.

This sounds like the officer who issued the citation will end up in hotter water than Bruce. Was the officer a Park Ranger?

Why would he even be charged? Give him a ticket for the moving violation or whatever he did wrong driving-wise, but why a DUI when he was so far below the legal limit?

Sounds stupid.

“Bruce stopped, took the pictures, then a fan offered him a shot of liquor, which he took, while sitting on his bike, which was stationary,” the source said.

Because he consumed alcohol while operating the motorcycle (if the key was in the ignition, some states consider that operating).

That's all I got.

“Bruce stopped, took the pictures, then a fan offered him a shot of liquor, which he took, while sitting on his bike, which was stationary,” the source said.

Because he consumed alcohol while operating the motorcycle (if the key was in the ignition, some states consider that operating).

That's all I got.
This will get thrown out.

That's all I got.

Maybe NJ has a no-tolerance policy when it comes to operating a motorcycle -- that would make more sense.

Otherwise, being 1/4 of the legal limit makes them even arresting him at all seem ridiculously excessive.

Maybe NJ has a no-tolerance policy when it comes to operating a motorcycle -- that would make more sense.

Otherwise, being 1/4 of the legal limit makes them even arresting him at all seem ridiculously excessive.

Not to get all political, but how outspoken is he on BLM. I'm guessing there are police that keep a mental high profile list. Even if it's in the state where he's a God.

I mean, you stop an icon in his home state and charge him for 25% of the legal limit?

Not to get all political, but how outspoken is he on BLM. I'm guessing there are police that keep a mental high profile list. Even if it's in the state where he's a God.

I mean, you stop an icon in his home state and charge him for 25% of the legal limit?

41 Shots would get a little dicey in NY / NJ.

Well, the highways jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive.

Maybe.

The best way for Bruce to have avoided that would have been to put on a Brilliant Disguise.

Only when it comes to being underage. I Had like one drink once and took one and it was like .0001 and they told me to have a good night and stay safe.

Only when it comes to being underage. I Had like one drink once and took one and it was like .0001 and they told me to have a good night and stay safe.

Right -- I'm just wondering if the rules are different for motorcycles, which could be considered more dangerous if someone is operating one with any impairment. Just asking the question, no knowledge of NJ driving laws.

Right -- I'm just wondering if the rules are different for motorcycles, which could be considered more dangerous if someone is operating one with any impairment. Just asking the question, no knowledge of NJ driving laws.
I asked my friend he's a cop and a biker there isn't a no tolerance. It only applies to being under 21.

I asked my friend he's a cop and a biker there isn't a no tolerance. It only applies to being under 21.
Thanks for the clarification, then.

Which brings me back full circle -- it makes no sense why he would have been arrested, given how far under the limit he was. Zero sense.

Thanks for the clarification, then.

Which brings me back full circle -- it makes no sense why he would have been arrested, given how far under the limit he was. Zero sense.
I don't know the entire story but it sounds like a Park Ranger stopped him. Probably an over eager one.I would be stunned if this doesn't get thrown out.

1613081630587.png