Class of 2015 - SS Richie Kittles (FL) Verballed to WMU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SS Richie Kittles (FL) Verballed to WMU

http://www.varsitypreps.com/rising-star-2015-s-richie-kittles-stranahan-high/

Article about him. One of the good things coming out of this trip to FSU is that florida recruits are taking notice.

I cant figure out how to copy tweets, but this kid was talking to Derrick Tindal , another DB in Ft. Lauderdale and said "Bruh let get right this off season because its a big possibility we gone be future teammates lol #syracuse #bigorange"

http://www.varsitypreps.com/rising-star-2015-s-richie-kittles-stranahan-high/

Article about him. One of the good things coming out of this trip to FSU is that florida recruits are taking notice.

I cant figure out how to copy tweets, but this kid was talking to Derrick Tindal , another DB in Ft. Lauderdale and said "Bruh let get right this off season because its a big possibility we gone be future teammates lol #syracuse #bigorange"

Left click, highlight, hit copy.

1. FortyFourist ‏@fortyfourist 18m
  2. @RichieKittles Thanks for the follow. Hope we see you playing for the Orange soon, man.

1. Richie Kittles ‏@RichieKittles 9m
    2. @fortyfourist Its All Love And Trust Me You Will

this is his coach

Verified‏@willie_hill
@fortyfourist @Rivals we are working on it man! Im trying to start a pipeline there. George is my man I got his back!

Verified ‏@willie_hill2h
@fortyfourist @RichieKittles 2015 Safety Syracuse Recruit http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2817375/…

Verified ‏@willie_hill57m
@fortyfourist I will get to meet him in a couple of weeks. I have a really good friendship with Offensive Coordinator George McDonald!

Verified ‏@willie_hill50m
@fortyfourist yea George is a great offensive/defensive mind.And is a very hands on coach! UM suffered by losing him. He's a great recruiter

Verified ‏@willie_hill41m
@fortyfourist yea trust me once George recruits the guys he needs for his offense I guarantee you will be satisfied

Verified ‏@willie_hill36m
@fortyfourist lol of course that was George's recruit! Kids love him because he keeps it real with them..

Verified ‏@willie_hill29m
@fortyfourist absolutely here's another one of his recruits! Shafer might steal him for defense! #74 Kirk Livingstone http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2902661/…

Verified ‏@willie_hill16m
@fortyfourist he has a 4.4 gpa and probably one of the top 5 in the country at both positions. Im waiting on his rating from @Rivals

Verified ‏@willie_hill43s
@fortyfourist @Rivals you guys have offered our district foe's dual threat QB Lamar Jackson from Boynton Beach HS Florida @larryblustein

I don't think his height is correct but the guy is a great football player and he bring the heat when he hits. Very explosive. Gonna need some next level athletes if we ever wanna have a chance of competing with Clemson and FSU in our division.

This kid sure is showing signs of loving the Cuse. I hate saying things like this, but if he goes elsewhere, I think I'll be a bit disappointed.

If Ozigbo(sp?) hasn't been offered by the end of 2013, I'll be a wee bit disappointed.

Do it, Richie, you won't do it. Do it. Do it. You won't do it. Do it.

Besz5gUIgAEx0_h.jpg

Verified ‏@willie_hill3h
@LivingstonKirk @larryblustein @gmlee1977 @MBVarsityPreps @NashSports @SFHSSports @RichieKittles @SleeperAthletes pic.twitter.com/Du7q2IaqfL

He looks #HARDNOSED!!! Wouldn't want to p/o him. If I was one of his kids/players I would do my homework I can tell you that.

Really glad George went to visit Willie. Willie tweeted something the other day about not hearing from the Cuse coaches in a while about Richie. I am sure it is because they are trying to close out 2014. Close 2014 and start 2015 with Kittles, that kid is ready to come to SU! And, yeah, Willie scares the hell out of me, I will do whatever he says :0