Class of 2015 - SS Richie Kittles (FL) Verballed to WMU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SS Richie Kittles (FL) Verballed to WMU

Really glad George went to visit Willie. Willie tweeted something the other day about not hearing from the Cuse coaches in a while about Richie. I am sure it is because they are trying to close out 2014. Close 2014 and start 2015 with Kittles, that kid is ready to come to SU! And, yeah, Willie scares the hell out of me, I will do whatever he says :0

and Livingstone.

Ritchie now has a profile at one of the sites. solid rating, despite the obvious Cuse interest, either he is really good, or MF is asleep at the wheel

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Richie-Kittles-156928

here is his teammate. Lamar Thomas , L'ville's ace So Fla recruiter was just in checking him out, and apparently came away extremely impressed with his speed for his size.

This could be a great connection for us in the future. Willie Hill is attracting some players

Players of note per Larry Bluestein; Ritchie Kittles #44 and Kirk Livingstone #66

http://sfhighschoolsports.com/2014/02/larry-blusteins-pre-spring-2015-top-100-list/
West Virginia not messing around. Already grabbed 3 kids. 2 from Miramar (thanks to Cogdell obviously) and 1 from Miami Northwestern.

Dana is #2 on Coaches Hot Seat. Cogdell might be on the market sooner rather than later.

Also, anyone know what's up with Jordan Scarlett? #2 on the list already committed to FAU with offers from everyone.

Last edited:
West Virginia not messing around. Already grabbed 3 kids. 2 from Miramar (thanks to Cogdell obviously) and 1 from Miami Northwestern.

Dana is #2 on Coaches Hot Seat. Cogdell might be on the market sooner rather than later.

Also, anyone know what's up with Jordan Scarlett? #2 on the list already committed to FAU with offers from everyone.

that's exactly why i wouldn't mind seeing Syracuse make a similar move when they hire a new coach

I guess Scarlett committed early for some reason or the other. Maybe they are related and threw him a bone? Is there any doubt he doesn't end up there? I give him end of March before he decommits.

I give him end of March before he decommits.
Was thinking the same thing.

Guess who FAU's new RB coach is? Former University School head coach (former SU RB coach) Roger Harriott!! I guess Harriott coached Scarlett and apparently Harriott is getting some kids attention in SoFla.

Was thinking the same thing.

Guess who FAU's new RB coach is? Former University School head coach (former SU RB coach) Roger Harriott!! I guess Harriott coached Scarlett and apparently Harriott is getting some kids attention in SoFla.

Can he coach WR's?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/02/03/3911412/larry-blustein-improved-stranahan.html
\
Leading the way in the junior class is safety/corner Richie Kittles. At 5-11, 175 pounds, this hard-hitting athlete is fast (4.4) and agile enough to get looks from schools such as Syracuse, Purdue, North Carolina, Indiana, FSU, Louisville and Cincinnati. He recorded 147 total tackles, 87 solo, six forced fumbles and two interceptions.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/02/03/3911412/larry-blustein-improved-stranahan.html
\
Leading the way in the junior class is safety/corner Richie Kittles. At 5-11, 175 pounds, this hard-hitting athlete is fast (4.4) and agile enough to get looks from schools such as Syracuse, Purdue, North Carolina, Indiana, FSU, Louisville and Cincinnati. He recorded 147 total tackles, 87 solo, six forced fumbles and two interceptions.

I can't believe the excitement surrounding SU's program. Infectious! The quality recruits our coaches signed continue to do SO much for the team before ever stepping on the field. And the coaches themselves: Kudos to their hard (nosed) work ethic!

Coach Hill ‏@willie_hill 1h
LSU is the latest to express high interest in 3*2015 DB@RichieKittles of #stranahan hs @SFHSSports @CNee247 #lsu pic.twitter.com/jiQKwhbCv5
BkQDlyQIMAA3VM1.jpg

What happened to this kid? He talked like he was ready to sign his LOI a few months ago.

Kittles to Western Mich per twitter

(cue the "he didn't have a commitable offer" and "we are after bigger fish posts")

Kittles to Western Mich per twitter

(cue the "he didn't have a commitable offer" and "we are after bigger fish posts")

And they would be cued as they are accurate representations. Then again, in recruiting, nothing is real until National Signing Day.