St John's Game Thread... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

St John's Game Thread...

Howard will try to dunk from the three point line this year - mark it down. SMH

This reminds me of Louisville inside last year.

Except this is St Freakkng Johns

They play with zero focus or purpose on either end. That's basically quitting to me. They are t mentally engaged in the game at all at this point.

I don't think you can continue to berate players in the press these days. I've seen it in other sports, too. It's like JB is a Parcels or Bobby Knight kind of guy, and kids just don't respond to it the same way anymore. I feel like JB breaks kids down too much, and doesn't spend enough time building them up. That's why we play this way - so tentative on offense, so scared to shoot, so scared to make a mistake.

I've seen it with a generation change of managers in soccer in Europe. We saw it several years ago in the NFL.

JB is a legend, but he has become a dinosaur and he is clearly on the decline. These kids have tuned him out. He has lost the locker room, and this team is losing the fans. They are literally getting boo'ed in the Dome. This is freaking terrible.

This is gonna do WONDERS for their walk-up attendance the rest of this season. It feels like it's already over, and it's not even Christmas. For FLOCKS SAKE.

Howard and Battle don't give a ****. Just gonna pull up and shoot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom