St John's Game Thread... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

St John's Game Thread...

Lose to Ped St. By 48 and then comes back to destroy Boeheim...brilliant

I don't think you can continue to berate players in the press these days. I've seen it in other sports, too. It's like JB is a Parcels or Bobby Knight kind of guy, and kids just don't respond to it the same way anymore. I feel like JB breaks kids down too much, and doesn't spend enough time building them up. That's why we play this way - so tentative on offense, so scared to shoot, so scared to make a mistake.

I've seen it with a generation change of managers in soccer in Europe. We saw it several years ago in the NFL.

JB is a legend, but he has become a dinosaur and he is clearly on the decline. These kids have tuned him out. He has lost the locker room, and this team is losing the fans. They are literally getting boo'ed in the Dome. This is freaking terrible.

This is gonna do WONDERS for their walk-up attendance the rest of this season. It feels like it's already over, and it's not even Christmas. For FLOCKS SAKE.

Well to his credit we don't have the players and we haven't had them recently - sure we had a few kids get drafted the last couple of years but there all busts and we have no one on this team that will play and NBA game

This is worse than the Depaul loss. At least in the Depaul loss we knew we were a good team they were just lights out from 3. This team just sucks.

Mountain West better not ever get more than 1 team in dance again. Gillon was a good player in that conference. Think about that

Im glad im drunk, because I really don't know how I would react to this game if I was sober.

Well to his credit we don't have the players and we haven't had them recently - sure we had a few kids get drafted the last couple of years but there all busts and we have no one on this team that will play and NBA game

why do you say to his credit? shouldn't that be his fault? Isn't the head coach responsible for recruiting?

JB needs walk into the press conference and take 100% responsibility for this mess and apologize to CUSENATION. If he calls the kids out, even if they deserve it, he'll lose the team forever. He needs to give these kids some air cover. God knows they need it.

Yeah so I'm ready for the university to back a Scrooge McDuck Money Bin into Jay Wrights driveway.

Bilas is pumped! Poor guy has had to do our UConn and GTown games.

No doubt! And, because of his friendship with JB, being so immensely diplomatic during our broadcasts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom