St. Johns looking every bit as good as their 73 rating! | Syracusefan.com

St. Johns looking every bit as good as their 73 rating!

Has anyone watched them play this year?.. This is so bad. They can barely pass and dribble.

No doubt in my mind that NC State beats this terrible ASU team.

They were pretty scrappy - shot selection seemed poor, and they finished very badly. They kept shooting themselves in the foot - with all that though, if they could finish around the rim, they likely win. Az State was not impressive at all. Neither team seemed worthy of anything...

For our friendly bracket competition at work, our group in our Brooklyn office advanced St. John's to the Final Four. I cringed each time they selected them to move forward, though I wasn't surprised.

For our friendly bracket competition at work, our group in our Brooklyn office advanced St. John's to the Final Four. I cringed each time they selected them to move forward, though I wasn't surprised.

Hipsters.

Guess they didn’t get the memo that it’s not 1999 anymore. Those late 90’s St. John’s teams were pretty good.

ESPN had an article ranking all the coaches as players. I think Mullin was #1. Made me laugh, because if you ranked the coaches on actual coaching, he might be last. He can't coach worth a lick. I judge coaching on how well your team plays together and defense. They do neither. And it's not like he doesn't have talent. Ponds is a star, Herron was a productive Auburn transfer, Simon transferred from Arizona.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom