st louis here i come baby | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

st louis here i come baby

Haha i knew the scene before i clicked the link. My fav comedy of all time.

Roll em up!

I opened this thread just to make a "What's the difference, as long as we get across the river" joke.

factor in "no wife and kids" and its bermuda

Do everything you can bud to get to Pappy's Smokehouse. Pi is a good pizza spot. There is another more modern and really good BBQ spot that opened last year in Delmar Loop called Salt+Smoke...good bourbon list there also.

Go to Pappy's Smokehouse fellas! GREAT ribs.

Can't go wrong with Pappy's, but if you're staying in the county or willing to make the 20-minute drive, Sugarfire is the place to go for BBQ now in St. Louis.

Can't go wrong with Pappy's, but if you're staying in the county or willing to make the 20-minute drive, Sugarfire is the place to go for BBQ now in St. Louis.

If I were going I would take up your suggestion for sure. I may be there in late May early June.

Do everything you can bud to get to Pappy's Smokehouse. Pi is a good pizza spot. There is another more modern and really good BBQ spot that opened last year in Delmar Loop called Salt+Smoke...good bourbon list there also.

Other good restaurants in the Loop: Corner 17 (Asian noodle place), Three Kings (creative bar food, including Captain Crunch encrusted fried shrimp) and Snarf's (sandwiches). If you want to be part of some local controversy, a place called Social House II just opened. The waitresses wear body paint and pasties, so there's an effort to get the place shut down. (I should note that they just had their liquor license revoked.)

Other good restaurants in the Loop: Corner 17 (Asian noodle place), Three Kings (creative bar food, including Captain Crunch encrusted fried shrimp) and Snarf's (sandwiches). If you want to be part of some local controversy, a place called Social House II just opened. The waitresses wear body paint and pasties, so there's an effort to get the place shut down. (I should note that they just had their liquor license revoked.)

Nice. Thanks. I also have been to Seoul Taco and Taste (not in the Loop). Really impressed with the tapas and cocktails at Taste.

i think we are staying off the beaten path in chesterfield.

Nice. Thanks. I also have been to Seoul Taco and Taste (not in the Loop). Really impressed with the tapas and cocktails at Taste.

Oh yeah, should have mentioned Seoul Taco. There are several good Thai places as well, and a couple of Indian buffets.

i think we are staying off the beaten path in chesterfield.

They have a little bit of everything in the valley, including an outlet mall.

as long as I can find a sports bar to pull a 13 hour shift on Thursday with PBR on tap I will be happy

Marsh, I live in the next town over from Chesterfield (Wildwood). Day 2 is dead on there is everything in Chesterfield Valley. Please let me know if you have any questions while you are in the area I'd be happy to try and point you in the right direction. It's by far a Bud town, but I am sure you will find PBR on tap somewhere for sure!!

Marsh, I live in the next town over from Chesterfield (Wildwood). Day 2 is dead on there is everything in Chesterfield Valley. Please let me know if you have any questions while you are in the area I'd be happy to try and point you in the right direction. It's by far a Bud town, but I am sure you will find PBR on tap somewhere for sure!!

As long as I can camp out there I dont care what they serve.

Any ideas on where we can get comfortable for say 12 hours?

Marsh, you live in Cuse right?? Are you looking for more of a place like Shifty's or are you looking for a place like Tully's?

I believe I'll be headed to St. Louis from Nashville to see the Orange...Very excited...Also pumped about the 2nd game...and I'll make a request...Its pretty much a given anyway that everyone will root for the underdog Middle TN Blue Raiders over Sparty, especially if we beat Dayton...But if you don't mind cheer a little extra for MTSU as that is my Alma Mater...So pumped to get to see both my teams in St.Louis...As I explain...Syracuse basketball is my team from birth that I get pissed at any loss and live and die emotionally...but I do love my Middle TN Blue Raiders as my school...BTW they also got screwed by the committee drawing Sparty...MTSU is a good team...Go Orange and Blue Raiders!

Got my plane tickets last night. Fortunately, there are dozens of flights from NYC ... some as cheap as $324 round trip.
CTO, good to have you in St. Louis!! Im not sure how familiar you are with the area, but I can help you with anything questions you have about the area, I would be happy to try and point you in the right direction. Please feel free to reach out to me!

Reactions: cto
long ride but it

Nope. Gonna pass on this one. Brooklyn or Providence yes. St. Louis, a bit much. Atlantis was my hoops roadie this year.

Unless we're in Chicago next week...

Marsh, you live in Cuse right?? Are you looking for more of a place like Shifty's or are you looking for a place like Tully's?
syracuse

more like a tullys

And whatever you do, don't eat anything labelled "St. Louis Style Pizza." The worst thing ever invented. It's literally velveeta on a cracker.

supp said:
And whatever you do, don't eat anything labelled "St. Louis Style Pizza." The worst thing ever invented. It's literally velveeta on a cracker.

This X a Billion. I moved here from Cuse and was so sad and confused.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom