st louis here i come baby | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

st louis here i come baby

And whatever you do, don't eat anything labelled "St. Louis Style Pizza." The worst thing ever invented. It's literally velveeta on a cracker.
Ever had Imo's pizza? It's big in STL. It's OK but I'm not a big fan of it. Now, go get some Italian on the Hill. That's good.

Got my tix sec 106. Me and my little Cuse fan. Told the school we are going to see "The Arch" and explore the mighty Mississippi.

Probably more appropriate for the OT board but why do you have to tell the school anything? Do they have truant officers? If they ask I say it's my kid none of your damn business why he's missing two days of school. I hate the encroachment of the big brother indoctrination centers known as public schools.

Probably more appropriate for the OT board but why do you have to tell the school anything? Do they have truant officers? If they ask I say it's my kid none of your damn business why he's missing two days of school. I hate the encroachment of the big brother indoctrination centers known as public schools.

Ha, well we took them out of school in nov for 5 days for Disney world :)

After 5 in excused absences (non-health, non-academic) they get a bit big brother on you.

companion We are leaving Wed night at 7, driving straight through so we can get there Thursday and watch the games
OK, with a companion to share the driving that should be feasible. Safe travels!

I suspect private schools care about that sort of thing too. Maybe more so.

I'm raising a toast to you, brother! If it takes 'Cuse hoops to finally get people to realize big brother isn't their buddy and draw a line in the sand, I guess the team is making more of a contribution to society than they realize. ;)

There used to be a time back in the day when Americans considered the value of your child not having a compulsory government education. Of course the media would never discuss such a thing, and is little more than a combination of the glorified tabloid and your ongoing adult indoctrination, with very centralized ownership/control of infotainment. The kids' brains might be healthier with a few days without indoctrination and set routine.

i think we are staying off the beaten path in chesterfield.
Marsh, If you want to spend a great day after the game friday, go to the broadway oyster bar, 2 blocks from busch, 5 or 6 from the game. You name it, it's there. For all the guys or ladies knocking Downtown STL, you are paying too much attn to media hype. Nothing like you see or read about there. Been here 34 yrs and enjoy the day and nightlife.

After 5 in excused absences (non-health, non-academic) they get a bit big brother on you.
Do it some more and you'll end up in the slammer. ;)

Marsh, If you want to spend a great day after the game friday, go to the broadway oyster bar, 2 blocks from busch, 5 or 6 from the game. You name it, it's there. For all the guys or ladies knocking Downtown STL, you are paying too much attn to media hype. Nothing like you see or read about there. Been here 34 yrs and enjoy the day and nightlife.

appreciate the heads up. I doubt we will have time as we are staying for all 4 games. Maybe in between sessions?

appreciate the heads up. I doubt we will have time as we are staying for all 4 games. Maybe in between sessions?
Well, it's just a great meeting place for opposing fans as well as , well su fans ha, nice beer garden (spellcheck) and cheap decent food, just my kind of place. you could walk it, but I would grab a cab, wouldnt cost hardly anything oh and left almost always a live band in the beer garden. I'm going hopefully come out sunday and find a scalper after two teams are eliminated

CdsDVYdVIAEUG93.jpg

Hey Marsh,

Can you give us some family truckster updates as you make your way west to the Mighty Mo'?

Gary%20Schneider%20Family%20Truckster%2003.jpg

And, you better make it quick...as soon as CTO lands she'll post about sitting next to Raftery or Bilas or Emmert or Luck or DeFilippo or Sanders on the plane and nobody will care about the family truckster anymore...:cool:

Forza Azzurri said:
Hey Marsh, Can you give us some family truckster updates as you make your way west to the Mighty Mo'? And, you better make it quick...as soon as CTO lands she'll post about sitting next to Raftery or Bilas or Emmert or Luck or DeFilippo or Sanders on the plane and nobody will care about the family truckster anymore...:cool:

I will live blog on the way. Leaving at 7:30 tonight and driving all night till i get to the hotel.

I will live blog on the way. Leaving at 7:30 tonight and driving all night till i get to the hotel.
Safe travels on your trip. I only have a 4 hr trip, leaving Thu afternoon. Can't wait til the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom