Standing ovation for CJ and Baye | Syracusefan.com

Standing ovation for CJ and Baye

I want to defeat Georgia Tech for a lot of reasons.

I want to whip their a$$e$ for all of the shady recruiting that landed them Kenny Anderson and Stephon Marbury.

I want to beat them because Bobby Cremins being a dirty POS potentially cost us a shot at national championship contention in 1990.

I want to slaughter them so that we can right the ship and get back on track in the "W" column.

I want to win comfortably so that we can get bench guys like Tyler Roberson 20+ minutes of developmental PT tonight.

But most of all, I want to crush these guys--not to hear the lamentations of their women--but so that CJ and Baye get their moment in the sun in front of an appreciative crowd, and go out as winners on senior night, like they deserve.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Last edited:
standing-ovation.gif

Thank god this isn't football again.

That would be great, but at this point I could use a blowout for my mental health.

Lets start a thread on your "Best Blowout"! Pictures get extra likes.

Would also be nice to beat them enough so that Hart and DeRemer can get some garbage time (and recognition from the fans) at the end as seniors.

I want to crush Georgia Tech for a lot of reasons.

I want to whip their a$$e$ for all of the shady recruiting that landed them Kenny Anderson and Stephon Marbury.

I want to beat them because Bobby Cremins being a dirty POS potentially cost us a shot at national championship contention in 1990.

I want to slaughter them so that we can right the ship and get back on track in the "W" column.

I want to win comfortably so that we can get bench guys like Tyler Roberson 20+ minutes of developmental PT tonight.

But most of all, I want to beat these guys so that CJ and Baye get their moment in the sun in front of an appreciative crowd, and go out as winners on senior night, like they deserve.

Let's Go Orange!!!

If I were going to the game tonight, I would want that post printed on a shirt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom