Stanford Gameday... | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Stanford Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less music being played today and more band.

I don’t get why during a TO the cheer team does a pyramid in the corner where no one can see it vs on the field.

Kids doing LGO is a fail every game.

Apparently our defensive backfield was on their deep receivers on that series of downs. Daniels had time, but couldn't find anyone except for short drop-off passes.

He can afford all those hot dogs?
1000003002.jpg

You want to bank on DBs falling down?

Seriously.

You think McCord is a roll out guy?
No, but everyone is a psycho. He has been sacked 4 times and hurried 5 more. I said I thought they were rolling him out because of all the pressure. Then he rolls out twice for a huge play and a TD. I dont think he is a rollout QB. But I think the coaches know more that us… maybe just tied with you

Stanford played the same first half vs TCU and then collapsed.

The TD was something of a broken play and the 3 came off a pick we have not played well. Desperately need a good drive and touchdown to start the half.
The only way this team gets back in the game is to try having 2 running backs Willis and James and see if we can have a running game. See if having both of them in the game will force Stanford to adjust giving Kyle some time.

No, but everyone is a psycho. He has been sacked 4 times and hurried 5 more. I said I thought they were rolling him out because of all the pressure. Then he rolls out twice for a huge play and a TD. I dont think he is a rollout QB. But I think the coaches know more that us… maybe just tied with you
I agree with you.. BUT on 3rd and 2..NO WAY.. That was a very bad play call when we were in position to go for it on 4th if we didnt make it... if you want to roll him out a few times a game in passing situations because you saw something on film..no problem and the TD to hatcher was not a designed roll out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom