Stanford Gameday... | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Stanford Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This board is so full of douche bags it’s unreal
excited woot woot GIF

Didn’t Dan Mullen call the App State game in person yesterday? Seems like a pretty brutal schedule as hell probably be on the air for 12 hours tomorrow as well.

Bottom line is this: They had a roughing the passer penalty that was one of the worst calls i have seen this year.. and we have seen some really bad ones... to keep there FG drive going... They have not done much since on O... We can play better on O and tackle better.. Sparrow is in the backfield alot but has missed atleast 3 tackles that led to a 1st down or decent gain.. Prob why we saw Heard in the 2nd Q... I think we got this if we play clean.. No turnovers and minimal penatlies...

Time for Fran to inspire and come out and get a 3 and out followed by a score. Grab the momentum.
Well I’d rather not start with a 3 and out but that’s just me

I don’t know why any team takes the ball to start the game. Give me the ball in the second half every time.
That half goes way differently if we get a scripted first drive and seven.

But yeah defenses suck so much these days in the last 2 minutes and kickers never miss that you can turn a game around quick with ball 2H.

Huge to have that big touchdown before half. Let’s hope that boosts their confidence

He is about to find out what life is like when coming down from that 'also receiving votes' high and beating but really almost losing to a maybe overrated Pitt team and gaining probably less than 200 yards total against an underrated Stanford team.

Pitt?

IMG_0034.gif

Well I think Cuse is 1 Max Mang block away from this being a tied game and there were times in the 2nd quarter I didn't think think that was possible

OL F - -
Gameplay/play calling F -
Run game F
Everything else C

Witherspoon has been particularly awful in pass blocking. To the point that we’re rolling out McCord to the right.

Hopefully he gets it together in the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom