Start watching the women's team! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Start watching the women's team!

One contrast between them and the men's team us that the women have veteran leadership which a lot of the best teams seem to have. Fifth year stars or steady players who come up big when the lights really shine. The men have good players but no one on the team but of the guys who play only Benny is a junior all the rest are sophomores and not a one is a third year sophomore, maybe Cuffe is a third year, I don't recall. I think Naheem is a third year but is out for the rest of the year. I think a couple of seniors or fifth year players would help us when things start to go south.

One contrast between them and the men's team us that the women have veteran leadership which a lot of the best teams seem to have. Fifth year stars or steady players who come up big when the lights really shine. The men have good players but no one on the team but of the guys who play only Benny is a junior all the rest are sophomores and not a one is a third year sophomore, maybe Cuffe is a third year, I don't recall. I think Naheem is a third year but is out for the rest of the year. I think a couple of seniors or fifth year players would help us when things start to go south.
That’s one contrast, but the biggest one I’ve seen that even with a generational talent like Fair they still move the ball around like it’s a hot potato. Our men’s team, I’m not sure any of these guys know how to execute a game plan.

I am very impressed with how Coach Jack picked up this program when it had big time issues and turned it into a Top 25 team...I hope Red is watching!
I hope the players are watching, they’re the ones who need to take notes.

That’s one contrast, but the biggest one I’ve seen that even with a generational talent like Fair they still move the ball around like it’s a hot potato. Our men’s team, I’m not sure any of these guys know how to execute a game plan.
The woens team is really good it will be interesting to see them against the rest of their schedule if they keep playing well they should get a nice seed.

The women’s team is showing improvement, in each game!​

IMG_9298.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom