Starting Lineup | Syracusefan.com

Starting Lineup

STL_CuseFan

Walk On
Pointless post but thoughts on a smaller lineup of Brissett as the center and then a 4 guard lineup of Hughes Battle Howard and Carey? Gets Brissett off the 3 point line and in his game down low. Hughes shows he can go down low and could stretch that 4 spot out to hit 3s. It'd be the best offensive lineup and who cares about size? Chukwu and Sidibe can't score and got their lunch money taken on the boards tonight too so what are they even good for but bench minutes?

He won’t do it. He already told some reporter in a presser that it would be the worst coaching move he could ever make. :confused:

You think we get outrebounded now...
carey got two boards in ten minutes. chuk, marek, and sid comined for five boards in 46 minutes. by my math giving carey 25 to 30 more minutes will improve our rebounding.

carey got two boards in ten minutes. chuk, marek, and sid comined for five boards in 46 minutes. by my math giving carey 25 to 30 more minutes will improve our rebounding.
I think Carey will get more long rebounds off missed 3's that we are currently getting none of.

My ideal lineup

PG- Frank (assuming he's 100% healthy)
SG- Tyus
SF- Oshae
PF- Marek
C - Bourama (assuming he's 100% healthy)

Not going to happen.

Oshae as 6th man to force him to be more aggressive and take it to the hole is an idea worth entertaining though.

Not going to happen.

Oshae as 6th man to force him to be more aggressive and take it to the hole is an idea worth entertaining though.

Take it to the hole and what? Botch a dunk? Go in out of control and miss a bunny? Dribble off his foot or turn it over?

Why do people want him to drive so much, dude can’t do anything inside.

At this point in the season, something needs to be shaken up. Maybe

JC
TB
EH
OB
MD

It is quite clear to me that FH isn't healthy. His explosiveness/confidence just isn't there.