Starting to get that anxious pit in my stomach | Syracusefan.com

Starting to get that anxious pit in my stomach

Marsh01

Living Legend
That I used to get when we played Georgetown back in the heyday. This game was the sports even of our city every year and I remember being on edge as a teenager waiting with anticipation for this game to start. Having been around since pretty much the beginning of this rivalry I can honestly say this is the most excited I have been for a Georgetown game since the early 90's with Owens and Mourning.

I cant wait for tomorrow.

That I used to get when we played Georgetown back in the heyday. This game was the sports even of our city every year and I remember being on edge as a teenager waiting with anticipation for this game to start. Having been around since pretty much the beginning of this rivalry I can honestly say this is the most excited I have been for a Georgetown game since the early 90's with Owens and Mourning.

And it ain't the salsa.

We think tomorrow is going to be special.Wait till March 9th when it could be the for the final Big East Title.

i dont have the nervousness yet. But I was just over at hoyatalk to see if any of those @$$clowns knew anything about porter (clueless bunch never have inside info on anything because they are chitty human beings) and came away wanting to get into a violent fistfight with about 80% of their fan base (which equates to roughly 4 people).

i dont have the nervousness yet. But I was just over at hoyatalk to see if any of those @$$clowns knew anything about porter (clueless bunch never have inside info on anything because they are chitty human beings) and came away wanting to get into a violent fistfight with about 80% of their fan base (which equates to roughly 4 people).
They don't even have a payside. Pathetic.

i'm alreadt housed....my tv has no idea what it's in for

We think tomorrow is going to be special.Wait till March 9th when it could be the for the final Big East Title.

Sorry. Disagree.

35K in the dome for the last home regular season game vs G'town...nothing in the regular season can top that...

BTW, it is also fitting that the dome attendance record be for a G'town game and not Villanova, or any other Big East school.

The rivalry between G'town and 'Cuse made this conference special...

That pit in your stomach, Marsh... Thats a just a hang over.

Beat Georgetown!

The common term for it is "Arch-Rival Stomach."
It's also known by its formal medical name: Hoyasdueabeatin Syndrome.

I've had it since I got up this morning.
GO ORANGE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom