Staten Island RB Augustus Edwards up to 9 offers | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Staten Island RB Augustus Edwards up to 9 offers

Try going into New
agree with surrounding area
Brunswick for the Rugers experience. Unless South Salina Street has change dramatically since I was last there. It isn't the spot for a leisurely stroll with your girl friend not that North Salina is a haven of tranquility either.Seemed like there was a bar killing nearly every night in the old geezer days.

Orange Fizz (@OrangeFizz)
7/3/12 3:38 PM
Tues. Fizz: Augustus Edwards tells us signs are pointing to SU getting "package deal" for him & Ebenezer Ogundeko. orangefizz.net #FB

tumblr_libdtitXs21qbdk1m.gif

Orange Fizz (@OrangeFizz)
7/3/12 3:38 PM
Tues. Fizz: Augustus Edwards tells us signs are pointing to SU getting "package deal" for him & Ebenezer Ogundeko. orangefizz.net #FB

We will find out in <3 weeks. I would imagine that the move to the ACC must help greatly in this decision. Notre Dame hasn't been relevant in 20 years (EOs #1 choicce right now?) and continues to decline - I would rather be on a program on the rise like SU.

Huh?? I think you took that post the wrong way Knight.
he was taking a jab at the fizz not you. Orange Fizz ran a story about how Syracuse didn't even offer the best NY QB even though Syracuse had two better QB prospects already committed. The tone of the article was very critical of SU for not doing so. Knight was simply making fun of that article. Not your post

he was taking a jab at the fizz not you. Orange Fizz ran a story about how Syracuse didn't even offer the best NY QB even though Syracuse had two better QB prospects already committed. The tone of the article was very critical of SU for not doing so. Knight was simply making fun of that article. Not your post

Thanks for the clarification BO, its been a long day. My bad Knight. I didnt read that article about Laviano but thats comical especially considering no other D1 school offered. I find the Fizz to pretty much get everything wrong or backwards so as soon as I saw that post about SU in the lead I just laughed and thought the same thing Phatorange did. At this point id take either one, both would be icing on the cake. Either way I have heard the recruitments will go down to signing day especially if we have a losing season as there is a lot of negative recruiting going on against SU.

Thanks for the clarification BO, its been a long day. My bad Knight. I didnt read that article about Laviano but thats comical especially considering no other D1 school offered. I find the Fizz to pretty much get everything wrong or backwards so as soon as I saw that post about SU in the lead I just laughed and thought the same thing Phatorange did. At this point id take either one, both would be icing on the cake. Either way I have heard the recruitments will go down to signing day especially if we have a losing season as there is a lot of negative recruiting going on against SU.

for all the pissing and moaning we do on this board, opposing coaches know that this staff is a hard working staff that has started to turn the corner -- they are working every angle to put SU in a negative light.

We need the administration to come up with big $$$ to keep the POSITIVE momentum going

We will find out in <3 weeks. I would imagine that the move to the ACC must help greatly in this decision. Notre Dame hasn't been relevant in 20 years (EOs #1 choicce right now?) and continues to decline - I would rather be on a program on the rise like SU.
You don't seriously believe this, do you? Notre Dame is still more relevant in college football than we are. They get their highlights on ESPN for pretty much every game. We get ours on ESPN when we get an upset or are the only game on tv. They went 8-5 last year and we went 5-7. I mean, I'd love to think EO wants to come to SU but if he does it won't be for any of the reasons you state.

As long as Greenie does not say anything, we have a chance!

No worries. They also bring up Laviano in about half of their articles. They're a bit obsessed with him, just like Scelzo last year. They're all about latching on with a middling prospect who isn't nearly a "must get" and then freaking out when we don't take him, whether or not the staff is actually interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom