Statistical Analysis | Syracusefan.com

Statistical Analysis

Xanadu

2nd String
I’m wondering if anyone has done or has thought of doing a deeper statistical analysis on Babers and SU’s historical recruiting strategies.

I think it would be interesting to see a break down of offers vs commitments. What states and locations they’re from, the position, and who else was in the picture recruiting.

The other piece I would be interested in is is Babers focusing on schools that run a style of offense or defense close to ours or do they just following the talent on paper. With how difficult of a system we have to learn, it would make sense that we go after kids that grew up in those styles of systems to bridge the gap better. However, I am not sure that is necessarily the case.

Just curious to see if anyone else has been looking into this stuff. I feel like the recruiting sites don’t even attempt to cover this stuff. They just tell the news everyone already knows.

I would guess his recruiting footprint was different at BG than it is at SU. And would be different if he coached at a school such as, I don’t know, USC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom