Statues In Front of Indoor Football Facility | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Statues In Front of Indoor Football Facility

How about this guy. The one that started it all. Not enough made of him. student, athlete, solider.
SidatSinghWilmeth.jpg

I am not being sarcastic here, I think coach P should be one of the figures

I am not being sarcastic here, I think coach P should be one of the figures
I could agree but only if the focal point was Coach Mac with Coach P by his side.

It sounds like multiple statues are being considered.

Statues are...fine.

I'd rather they commit some sort of modern, 70" LED screen to such players so recruits and visitors could see live examples of just how awesome those statued players were.

Seeing some of the various 44s scampers, McPherson's option-fake versus Penn State or McNabb to Brominski is so much better to be FELT that epitomized in a status that costs a boatload and does not look like them.

Let Ernie be the statue. First African-American to win the Heisman and who died so tragically. Let others (with some Ernie) be immortalize by their play. Make the past as relevant as possible.

Statues are...fine.

I'd rather they commit some sort of modern, 70" LED screen to such players so recruits and visitors could see live examples of just how awesome those statued players were.

Seeing some of the various 44s scampers, McPherson's option-fake versus Penn State or McNabb to Brominski is so much better to be FELT that epitomized in a status that costs a boatload and does not look like them.

Let Ernie be the statue. First African-American to win the Heisman and who died so tragically. Let others (with some Ernie) be immortalize by their play. Make the past as relevant as possible.
We already have a statue of Ernie.

Jim Brown deserves a statue.

qfA2hCU.jpg

All 3 as they appear in this picture.

So whoever donates the most should get a statue. You get a statue! And you get a statue! And YOU get a statue!

Or just Jim Brown, Ernie and Floyd Little. Maybe a combination statue of those 3? Is there a picture of them together somewhere that they can base it on? Csonka, coach Mac, Mackey, Morris, Monk, McNabb, Schwartzwalder? How about a statue of the letter M?

the ENTIRE Athletic Facility at Manley should be named after Jim Brown.

1 entrance, under an archway labeled Jim Brown's Sports Muscle Athletic Coaching & Knowledge Site

or just Jim Brown SMACKS
:eek:

sorry that was too easy, couldnt come up with an acronym for 'throws off a balcony'.
:eek::eek:

but i digress. :cool:

the whole site really should be named for him. he played what?? football, lacrosse, basketball and track?? wowzers.

id prefer not to go statue crazy. name it after him, he gets 1 at the gate and Schwartzwalder should get 1 by the football building. stop there.

create a football Hall of Fame that us peons can walk through and see names, stats, highlights, pictures and busts.

Oh Lord

heard it's going to look like this, that size, with GRob's head on top. They're putting it where those water towers are.

christ-the-redeemer-statue-landmark-1.jpg
Future game-day ritual. On the way up to the game, fans topple the G-Rob version (reminiscent of the Sadam statue)

So whoever donates the most should get a statue. You get a statue! And you get a statue! And YOU get a statue!

Or just Jim Brown, Ernie and Floyd Little. Maybe a combination statue of those 3? Is there a picture of them together somewhere that they can base it on? Csonka, coach Mac, Mackey, Morris, Monk, McNabb, Schwartzwalder? How about a statue of the letter M?

There is a famous photo of Ben handing the ball off to Jim and Ernie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom