Stay Woke | Syracusefan.com

Stay Woke

ezbeezy214

Scout Team
What if that bowl game went exactly according to plan to show how much a DART adjustment the team needed and to make returners fight for their spot more. More transfers are coming, and we see now how critical they are. This a progrum defining moment to keep looking back on. Transfers can point to in times of struggle. This is how we claw back.

Think about it.

I saw as many as half our guys without their shirts tucked in. USF- zero. Bugged the hell out of me. Respect the jersey or just say screw it...
1703221919347.gif

He’s talking about the team playing this way today being a fitting end to Dino’s regime. Undisciplined/disasteriffic football, with a touch of “giving up” at the end for good measure
Thanks! I figured, I just thought maybe I missed something.

I saw as many as half our guys without their shirts tucked in. USF- zero. Bugged the hell out of me. Respect the jersey or just say screw it...
I do think in retrospect that we had too many players and coaches showing up with too many agendas.

USF had just one agenda: beat the hell out of anything in Orange. They were very good at it.

If im Fran there are easily half a dozen kids I'm telling to look for a new home.
Some of this was already done or position changes. I know Coach Fran has spoken to some players about the future for them.
Think about what these kids went through. Some of them really liked Dino, and he was fired. They had to adjust to an interim coach. Then we hired a new coach, and they had to quickly meet him. All while preparing for this game, seeing some of their brothers go into the portal, and take final exams. Then we have an incredible recruiting 2 weeks, with hibachi, hot cars, etc. I think some of these players started to see what the future held for them. At the same time they stuck with the program, went to Florida and represented SU. None of this could be easy. For some it was the end of 5 or 6 years with COVID thrown into their lives. For others it is the uncertainty of will they see any playing time because they see the 4 star players coming into the same position they hold.
It is what it is, and the future is rosy and that is what my head will be dreaming about when it hits the pillow in a few minutes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom