STERN | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

STERN

There are other things that could be said, but do not say that DM isn't believing in himself.

I'm not so sure I buy this. He been forced to fall on his sword around the playcalling, and explain away mistakes that have been happening season after season. Not outside the realm of possibility that he is second-guessing himself.

I'm in the camp of wanting Marrone to be successful. But he did not seem that confidant after the last press conference.

44cuse

I'm not so sure I buy this. He been forced to fall on his sword around the playcalling, and explain away mistakes that have been happening season after season. Not outside the realm of possibility that he is second-guessing himself.

I'm in the camp of wanting Marrone to be successful. But he did not seem that confidant after the last press conference.

44cuse

Again, how are you supposed to look confident immediately after a losing a game that you should have won?

Must be pretty lonely. I don't even think Doug Marrone is on the Doug Marrone bandwagon.

No problem.

I'll stay here.

Good luck rooting for whomever.

And don't come back.

No problem.

I'll stay here.

Good luck rooting for whomever.

And don't come back.
I'm still with you, although I don't think my seat belt is as tight as it was a couple of weeks ago.:oops: I want this thing turned around and I want DM to get it there but I have to say I don't know how many more losses like last Saturday I can take.

DM and Nassib are really kind of mirrors of each other. They do a lot right, but where they come up short it tends to be glaring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom