Class of 2014 - Steve Ishmael, WR (N. Miami Beach) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Steve Ishmael, WR (N. Miami Beach)

How fast are the guys catching him? There are a lot of guys playing DB who are burners, especially in FL. Judging his speed on the fact he was caught from behind is not really a defining statement. Just sayin...

Sutomcat - again i didnt say he wasnt a top prospect, so my comment is being blown out of proportion and morphed into something i didnt say. I never commented on his 40 time, but I also never seen Larry fitz chased down from behind. Anyways, I checked the ratings websites. Any idea when he'll be re-evaluated by people like ? And do we have a realistic shot w these kids? Also long seems to be recruiting a lot of these guys. What's his connection?
No worries, like you said, we are all just giving our opinions on the players here. If we all agreed on everything, it wouldn't be very interesting, would it?

Don't know when TOS and TOSII will evaluate Ishmael. They tend to start with the big stars and work backwards, so I would think he will get stars assigned soon. With his offers and accomplishments, I think he is a lock for 3 stars and will probably get 4 right off the bat.

Yes, I think we have a realistic shot with Ishmael. He has connections to Syracuse I won't list here, and as mentioned before, his HS coach is very tight with George McDonald.

Don't think Long has a connection to Ishmael but players are heavily influenced by other players. Having a HS AA type QB recruiting for this class is going to help, and SU is looking to leverage this as much as possible by sharing contact info of their top targets with Long.

Here is a good article on North Beach that talks about the history of the program, some of the stars that have come through it, with a mention of the next great one, Steve Ishmael. Note that it mentions Ritchy Desir, who is playing a role in recruiting Ish to Syracuse.

No worries, like you said, we are all just giving our opinions on the players here. If we all agreed on everything, it wouldn't be very interesting, would it?

Don't know when TOS and TOSII will evaluate Ishmael. They tend to start with the big stars and work backwards, so I would think he will get stars assigned soon. With his offers and accomplishments, I think he is a lock for 3 stars and will probably get 4 right off the bat.

Yes, I think we have a realistic shot with Ishmael. He has connections to Syracuse I won't list here, and as mentioned before, his HS coach is very tight with George McDonald.

Don't think Long has a connection to Ishmael but players are heavily influenced by other players. Having a HS AA type QB recruiting for this class is going to help, and SU is looking to leverage this as much as possible by sharing contact info of their top targets with Long.

Here is a good article on North Beach that talks about the history of the program, some of the stars that have come through it, with a mention of the next great one, Steve Ishmael. Note that it mentions Ritchy Desir, who is playing a role in recruiting Ish to Syracuse.

awesome info. much appreciated. cannot wait to see g-mac close on some of these kids.

Some days I wish this site was like "Survivor" and we had a vote.
i think there is a block button. pretty sure it will have same affect as far as you are concerned.

Does he have a brother named Qadry? ;) (Sorry been a long day)

just wanted to share this. a couple interesting things. Says Syracuse, WVU, and Tennessee are recruiting him hardest, and most importantly wants to get out of the state of Florida so we don't have to deal with anyone down there.

http://www.fuelrecruiting.com/ishamel-sees-his-future-on-offense

That article makes it sound like we are recruiting him for defense or maybe just an athlete unless he mistakenly left us off the teams recruiting him for O

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

That article makes it sound like we are recruiting him for defense or maybe just an athlete unless he mistakenly left us off the teams recruiting him for O

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

we are recruiting him for offense, i think he just named a few because right after he said basically everyone who is recruiting him is for offense.

Nebraska has now offered. Looks like he is visiting Syracuse, Pitt, Tenn, and maybe Nebraska. We seem to be going head to head with Pitt for some good players; Franklin, Jalen Williams, and Ishamel, would be nice to sweep the board against them. Don't like seeing Tennessee being involved when you have to compare to their facilities...and women

Nebraska has now offered. Looks like he is visiting Syracuse, Pitt, Tenn, and maybe Nebraska. We seem to be going head to head with Pitt for some good players; Franklin, Jalen Williams, and Ishamel, would be nice to sweep the board against them. Don't like seeing Tennessee being involved when you have to compare to their facilities...and women

Hopefully this is our opportunity for revenge on Malik Brown.

Coincidentally, 247 just interviewed like 8 recruits who did a 4 day tour of almost every SEC school, and there was a unanimous decision that Tennessee had the hottest girls. It's a nice ace up the sleeve for them

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php...oking-girls-in-the-sec-according-to-recruits/

Didn't Lane Kiffin get in trouble there for sending girls to the high school games of the kids they were going after?
I think most SEC schools just have pretty girls basically show the guys around, whatever that means (probably sleep with them)

I met a guy who played golf for Kentucky and even he got the pretty girl treatment. SEC schools have them in droves.

Just saw that be thinks LSU is close to offering. Then again a lot can happen in the next 8 months

Sent from my M470BSA using Tapatalk 4 Beta

We have lots of gir
Just saw that be thinks LSU is close to offering. Then again a lot can happen in the next 8 months

Sent from my M470BSA using Tapatalk 4 Beta
ls at SU!
syracuse-orangement-pervert-630x418.jpg

And just look at the competition you have to beat out...or juice for that matter!