su

• su

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • su

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2-3zone

2nd String
If he goes in the 1st round it just shows 2 things how weak this years draft is and it's all about potential because he had little to no impact at Pitt this year

They are losing Ziegler too, right? What kind of class do they have coming in? Hopefully nobody. Would love to see Pitt crack the 0-30 record.

If he goes in the 1st round it just shows 2 things how weak this years draft is and it's all about potential because he had little to no impact at Pitt this year
I expect all of his siblings could use the cash.

Rushel Shell (star frosh RB for those BB only fans) is transferring as well.

Great day for Pitt :)

Coach: But you're not ready.
Adams: But I'm 7 feet tall.
Coach: But you're not ready.
Adams: But I'm 7 feet tall!

Sounds about right...

What country is he from the Netherlands?

I saw some things from Adams that I liked, but he really could have used another season.

Rushel Shell (star frosh RB for those BB only fans) is transferring as well.

Great day for Pitt :)
To be fair it's not 100% decided that Shell's leaving. It'd be a HUGE blow, though.

Sounds about right...

What country is he from the Netherlands?
I believe New Zealand

I have been interested in seeing Pitt and Dixon in the ACC.

Will they get away with the same style?
Will Dixon adjust his style?
May be tough to tell because it doesn't look like a strong Pitt team going in and I'm not sure what their recruiting class looks like.

Saw the kid play at Notre Dame prep and was just not impressed. Saw some decent things in college nothing amazing, but there is the NBA for ya

I think today is April Fools day in New Zealand.

Well he does have being the Big East coaches preseason rookie of the year to hang his hat on...

ACC preseason favorite next year?

Syracuse will lose MCW,Triche and Southerland
Pitt will lose Woodall, Adams, Zeigler
Duke will lose Curry, Plumlee and Kelly

Adams will give Fab quite a battle in the D League.

ACC preseason favorite next year?

Syracuse will lose MCW,Triche and Southerland
Pitt will lose Woodall, Adams, Zeigler
Duke will lose Curry, Plumlee and Kelly

If McAdoo stays it'll be UNC.

So the only questions is will he become the next Chris Taft or Aaron Gray?

Although we lose a lot if CJ is back which is expected we will be right there with Duke and UNC as favorites to win the ACC.

Remember we have MikeG to replace one of the gaurds and he knows our system. We also have Grant to replace James who is way better than people expect. Coleman and Cooney got some experience , RAk could become a beast at any time but even if he just improves a bit Baye will be even better next year. Plus our recruiting class is very very good.

Adams will give Fab quite a battle in the D League.
I would call Adams the Fab Melo of New Zealand.

No, upon reflection, that isn't fair to Fab, who is too athletic to be compared to that stiff.

Adams is a poor New Zealand man's Fab Melo.

Of course it's all about potential. Why shouldn't it be? Wake me up when a team of good role players with nice college careers & no stars wins an NBA title.

Just read that Adams has 18 brothers and sisters. His Dad passed away when he was 14. This may have something to do with it. If so, you can't blame the kid. If not, you still can't blame him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom