STOP THE PRESSES - ZION HURT | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

STOP THE PRESSES - ZION HURT

INSANE how much unc runs and scores in the paint. WOW. Jealous.

Either duke will be due and light it up from 3; or they continue To miss and we run them off the floor

In all seriousness, I wonder if the equipment guy takes any heat for allowing Zion to play in anything other than LeBrons. He needs a shoe that can handle him. LeBrons, or go with the old Foamposites!

I can see White being a player that drives unc fans crazy.

Also, that's not a flagrant foul. Just tough break and timing.

I can see White being a player that drives unc fans crazy.

Also, that's not a flagrant foul. Just tough break and timing.

He has a penchant for trying to play hero ball, no question.

Yep it's gonna be a first or second degree mcl sprain which if in and of itself is no big whup, you heal fine. Thinking it might be a second degree though which often involves other structures (in this case the attatched medial meniscal cartilage) as if you notice in the vid he doesn't grab the mcl medially where the ligament is on the inside of the leg, but rather he grabs behind the knee where the meniscus tears in what's called a classic posterior horn/bucket handle meniscus tear.

This can happen by itself or with this injury secondary to the mcl following a high velocity mechanism of injury which it is when you look at the injury at full speed.

Hugely bad news and implications on so many levels if it's more than the mcl. The kid and especially one who relies on his explosiveness so much. Wow. No way he's playing Saturday, there gonna shut him down regardless.
This sounds like Dr. Irwin Corey. Anybody under 50 probably has no idea who he is.

Last edited:
Per Coach K on SportsCenter: sprained knee, not sure how long he will be out.

Maybe I’m reading into it too much but it appears to me that K is not counting on the kid to be available this weekend.

B1DE1FDA-8B1A-4F51-9AD6-3CEFB47B3C2F.jpeg
63D2CF21-94E3-462A-8CFD-82973A8740FE.jpeg

Maybe I’m reading into it too much but it appears to me that K is not counting on the kid to be available this weekend.
It's almost always worse than they say at the start. Guy goes on the 15 day D.L. and he is out 30 days.

Unrelated to the injury but related to the Duke game: who are these random ass people who are just walking all over the Cameron Indoor court an hour after the game is over?

I just saw the video. It reminds me of a time I was biking in snow, setting up hiking a few mountains. My tires hit ice and I tried to catch myself with my straight leg, my foot still sliding on ice. You think you're stretching everything on the inside of the knee, but my pain came from the outside, due to bone hitting bone, I believe. I was able to start and finish the hike, but my outer knee had pain and stiffness for a couple of weeks. Going just by my injury, I'd guess 2 weeks out, due to bone bruise. Just a guess, of course. Even if he has the same injury, his could be a different degree. But of course, I was just trying to get back to hiking, which doesn't have the required lateral movement of basketball. That is no small difference.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom