Storm the court tonight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Storm the court tonight

I guess if we want to be mid-major we should storm. Or if we want to look like a fanbase that isn't aware that we are a blue-blood program and top 5 all time in College basketball.

You guys say WE...but it was the dumb students who stormed the court 3 times in one game. Just that night alone should have created a forever-ban on idiots storming the court.

You guys say WE...but it was the dumb students who stormed the court 3 times in one game. Just that night alone should have created a forever-ban on idiots storming the court.

Yep. All three times. It was awesome.

Macky44 said:

Most times most of the stormers are students.

I guess if we want to be mid-major we should storm. Or if we want to look like a fanbase that isn't aware that we are a blue-blood program and top 5 all time in College basketball.

I love syracuse hoops as much as anybody, but c'mon. Blue Blood? That would include only Duke, UNC, UK, and Kansas. UCLA aint even on that list anymore.

And top 5 program all time? In total wins, sure. But no. Probably more like #8-12 range.

Get off your high horse and join the party.

I love syracuse hoops as much as anybody, but c'mon. Blue Blood? That would include only Duke, UNC, UK, and Kansas. UCLA aint even on that list anymore.

And top 5 program all time? In total wins, sure. But no. Probably more like #8-12 range.

Get off your high horse and join the party.

UNC and Duke have stormed the court too. I'm pretty sure UNC stormed last year when they beat Duke.

Which games other than Pitt? Didn't realize it was that many.

Notre Dame and Missouri. A few even ran out there after the Rutgers win to finish the regular season, though most were smart enough not to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom