Strange days indeed | Syracusefan.com

Strange days indeed

You should get suspended for that plain and simple. He was flatfooted and recovered from the contact before doing that. I'm serious that should cost him at least a game maybe more its ridiculous and has no place in a sport that is already hard enough to officiate.

Unfortunately, flopping has been more or less successful with most refs, and there is no severe consequence for it, so it is only going to get worse(Luckily the NBA has started some fines for it)!

We still are not at the level of European soccer, which is good, but it's still so horrible to see happening! (FYI...this is coming from a high school soccer coach! It makes me sick when I see it happen!)

You should get suspended for that plain and simple. He was flatfooted and recovered from the contact before doing that. I'm serious that should cost him at least a game maybe more its ridiculous and has no place in a sport that is already hard enough to officiate.

Suspended might be a bit much, but it should be a personal foul.

strange days

Strange_Days-Frontal.jpg

Suspended might be a bit much, but it should be a personal foul.

Call it a Flagrant 3. 2 shots for the other team, ejection and sit out the next game. Its a mockery of the sport. I don't think its too much at all when this stuff is slowly ruining the sport.

I also cannot stand the fact that in NCAA basketball you get rewarded for guarding a spot on the floor rather than a player or the ball. They should just say that secondary defenders cannot induce charge calls and be done with it. Jumping in front of a moving offensive player and causing a car wreck is not basketball its football.

Call it a Flagrant 3. 2 shots for the other team, ejection and sit out the next game. Its a mockery of the sport. I don't think its too much at all when this stuff is slowly ruining the sport.

I also cannot stand the fact that in NCAA basketball you get rewarded for guarding a spot on the floor rather than a player or the ball. They should just say that secondary defenders cannot induce charge calls and be done with it. Jumping in front of a moving offensive player and causing a car wreck is not basketball its football.
I want to like this over and over. 100% agree jordoo.

When you put it that way, I agree 100%.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom