stream for Rider? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

stream for Rider?

I have Hulu Live and the entire slate of ESPN channels is included. So yes, I pay for them. And nobody gets ESPN+ unless they subscribe specifically to it - it’s not included in any streaming packages or cable subscriptions.
I get ESPN+ as part of a bundle with Disney+ and Hulu.

I get ESPN+ as part of a bundle with Disney+ and Hulu.
Right - my point was that ESPN+ is a standalone subscription by itself. So you’re paying for it as part of a bundle. It’s not included with a regular cable or streaming subscription.

AT and T Now is the only streamer that still carries YES to my knowledge. App Can be downloaded on Roku or smart tvs. Sign up for the 80 dollar package that has YES and get a free trail for a week and you can stream then cancel in 6 days so you dont get charged. Its what I've done a couple times. My main streaming service is Hulu TV and obviously they dropped YES on me too. I watched Niagara from AT and T Now and will do the same tonight

Last edited:
stream for everything

Attachments

• look.jpg
    look.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 92
From what I've heard Fox Sports Regionals (owned by Sinclair Broadcast Group) is looking to create their own streaming app similar to ESPN+, which is why they played hardball with all of the streaming services. The AT&T (DirectTV) Now still has it because of the deal with the satellite provider. Not sure if or when it's coming but that's what I've heard. So, just another app to have to pay for.

Is Fox Sports Florida different than Fox Sports Sun?

Can you stream?

Good question. When I was watching the other day it was calling itself Fox Sports Sun. Based on their website, it looks like it is the same, but I'm not sure. I'm not always in SWFL...just visiting for a few weeks.

It looks like I can stream tonight's game via ESPN (WatchESPN) since it is not on TV here. Earlier today it was telling me it would be blacked out, but now it is showing it as available. Fingers crossed it works in 26 minutes!

Good question. When I was watching the other day it was calling itself Fox Sports Sun. Based on their website, it looks like it is the same, but I'm not sure. I'm not always in SWFL...just visiting for a few weeks.

It looks like I can stream tonight's game via ESPN (WatchESPN) since it is not on TV here. Earlier today it was telling me it would be blacked out, but now it is showing it as available. Fingers crossed it works in 26 minutes!
Yes, Fox Sports Florida is Miami; Fox Sports Sun is Tampa

It looks like it is blacked out for me. I'll need to watch the archive once it is posted. Darn.

I need a link to a stream for someone that doesn't have ACCN or foxsportsgo or any of the other legit things. Help!

I was able to watch the Niagara game on Comcast cable (Fox Sports Sun) in SWFL. However, the Rider one is currently showing up as blacked out for me on the ESPN app (WatchESPN), even though there is not a TV option for the game here in SWFL (that I'm aware of). Very frustrating!
I was able to watch the Niagara game on Comcast cable (Fox Sports Sun) in SWFL. However, the Rider one is currently showing up as blacked out for me on the ESPN app (WatchESPN), even though there is not a TV option for the game here in SWFL (that I'm aware of). Very frustrating!

I'm getting it on usgotv on yes network

Isn’t it on foxsportsGo?

I'm not giving them my credit card info

Just go to usgo.tv and click on the play button on the yes network. I don't think it listed the game but the game came up

What’s the point of the ACC Network? Like, shouldn’t it be a good thing? Isn’t it trying to be good? Why is so awesome at not being good? Is it trying to be bad?

What’s the point of the ACC Network? Like, shouldn’t it be a good thing? Isn’t it trying to be good? Why is so awesome at not being good? Is it trying to be bad?

ACC Network is showing Miami vs Duke Football tonight.

Football > basketball

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom