Streaming for Wake game? | Syracusefan.com

Streaming for Wake game?

DonLightfoot

All Conference
ESPN 3 not available where I am. I will use First Row as a last alternative as their popups drive you crazy. Any other options? Thanks.

Where do you live? I just noticed this morning that NESN HD is broadcasting the game today, so those of us in New England are good to go!

I have an ESPN3 question if somebody would: Are the replays also only available in non-black out areas or is it just a live black-out? Won't be able to watch live and I'm in a black out area.

myp2p and wiziwig. Also use stream hunter or atdhe

Thanks, I'll check them out.

I live in Ontario. My Dish Network with Sports Pak shows nine channels carrying the game, but I will be blacked out on all of them like in the past (even NESN).

Where do you live? I just noticed this morning that NESN HD is broadcasting the game today, so those of us in New England are good to go!

Yeah, I was relieved to find the game on DTV channel 628 here in Vermont. I hate those unreliable internet feeds.

You can use myhotspotshield to get around the blackout on espn3, but espn3 works terribly for me except on my roku, which you unfortunately can't circumvent the blackout on. Anyone know if theacc.com is carrying it? I caught one game on that ( Miami at home I think) and that came in pretty well.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

I live in Ontario. My Dish Network with Sports Pak shows nine channels carrying the game, but I will be blacked out on all of them like in the past (even NESN).
How do you get Dish Network in Ontario?

You can use myhotspotshield to get around the blackout on espn3, but espn3 works terribly for me except on my roku, which you unfortunately can't circumvent the blackout on. Anyone know if theacc.com is carrying it? I caught one game on that ( Miami at home I think) and that came in pretty well.

Does the free myhotspotshield work for ESPN3, or do I have to buy the "elite" version?

Worth checking out.

I have an ESPN3 question if somebody would: Are the replays also only available in non-black out areas or is it just a live black-out? Won't be able to watch live and I'm in a black out area.
The blackouts do not apply to the replay. Only to the live stream.

MSG+ (channel 72) here on Optimum/Cablevision in southwest CT/ Fairfield County.

Watching BC blow out VaTech right now on the undercard.

The free one does work. Don't buy the elite.

Downloaded it now...but it says I only have "four days left."

What does that mean? Is it a scam to try to prompt me to buy the paid version?

Downloaded it now...but it says I only have "four days left."

What does that mean? Is it a scam to try to prompt me to buy the paid version?

That's strange, mine doesnt do that. Did you get it from hotspotshield.com? Maybe i just have an old version or something. I would say just ignore it. what you can do is go to http://www.whatismyip.com/ and check and make sure it is showing that you are in a different area when hotspot is connected.

I'm in south floridA and I used the VPN and i am getting fox sports west lol!
Thanks for the help! GO CUSE

That's strange, mine doesnt do that. Did you get it from hotspotshield.com? Maybe i just have an old version or something. I would say just ignore it. what you can do is go to http://www.whatismyip.com/ and check and make sure it is showing that you are in a different area when hotspot is connected.

This is legit. Got it now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom