Stuck in a hotel with no espn2... | Syracusefan.com

Stuck in a hotel with no espn2...

jvbj01

All Conference
Does anybody have a link? It's been a long day. I don't feel like searching for a sports bar in Richmond, Va.

Does anybody have a link? It's been a long day. I don't feel like searching for a sports bar in Richmond, Va.
What hotel are you at. Marriott on broad has a sports bar

Comfort Inn near the airport. I think I will do the online thing. It's been a long day.

If you are south of the city in Chester area there is a hooters or a newer place that looks like a chain right off of Jeff Davis Highway.

That's where I stay when I'm there.

Comfort Inn near the airport. I think I will do the online thing. It's been a long day.

I understand your plight, but right off of Laburnum (less than a mile from you) there are a couple places to go as well.

How can a hotel not have espn2? Weak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No hotel bar? I know you said you dont want to go far but I gotta think there is some sort of restaurant near by with a TV. Even an applebees will have ESPN2

Hold up... This place does have espn2. I thank everybody for their responses. This is such a cool community.

Maybe in the lobby they have the full ESPN feed?

I guess the app won't work for me. I don't have service with any of the providers.

Hrm, If the game is only one espn3 it always asks me for a log in ID. but if its any of the espn channels it lets me watch without an having one of those providers.

They must have just added the channel. It wasn't there earlier. Lol

Instant cable upgrades just because you checked in. Now that's some serious status.

They must have just added the channel. It wasn't there earlier. Lol

Sounds like you had a "moment"... My wife had a "moment" last night.. "Adam, does Jackson look sick to you? I think he looks pale"

Jackson is our dog...

How the hell does a dog look pale?

35168385.jpg

Instant cable upgrades just because you checked in. Now that's some serious status.

Darn right! Serious status at the Comfort Inn. That is how I roll!

Someone from this board must have called the management and threatened a beat-down.

I need a link, I'm in this night class and its 3 hours :O

Sounds like you had a "moment"... My wife had a "moment" last night.. "Adam, does Jackson look sick to you? I think he looks pale"

Jackson is our dog...

If you find out, let us know. If he is pale, get him a running hat.

Jackson is our dog...

Especially a white one.

Sweet. I'm going to chill and eat an orange, while enjoying the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom