Stupid, Moronic article in PS Sports today | Syracusefan.com

Stupid, Moronic article in PS Sports today

Dcuse

All Conference
Why people -especially supposed sports writers- don't understand the importance of Syracuse reeling in the best talent in New York is beyond me.

Actually I thought the story pointed out that most of the so called elite talent didn't pan out and a good portion actually ended up in jail. SU has had it's share of issues with kids from NYC.

Actually I thought the story pointed out that most of the so called elite talent didn't pan out and a good portion actually ended up in jail. SU has had it's share of issues with kids from NYC.[/quote]

So we shouldn't go after our best homegrown talent because they will end up in jail?

What is the point of this thread?

What is the point of this thread?

Well,for me it's to point out that Marrone instituted a recruiting game plan that seemed to have us on a good track to being the destination of prospective, sought after,athletes in our territory and now that plan is either being abandoned and that it's no big deal that it's being abandoned.

Well,for me it's to point out that Marrone instituted a recruiting game plan that seemed to have us on a good track to being the destination of prospective, sought after,athletes in our territory and now that plan is either being abandoned and that it's no big deal that it's being abandoned.

Gotcha, I was trying to figure out how this thread differed from the thread the other day on the same article/topic.

http://syracusefan.com/threads/does...g-out-on-nys-top-prospects.54396/#post-690849