Women's Lacrosse - SU 10, Maryland 5: Sat Feb 29, 12 PM [Date and Location Change] | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 10, Maryland 5: Sat Feb 29, 12 PM [Date and Location Change]

Really? Would never have expected this from a competitor like you. We’ll give you a chance to delete this hiccup.

Yea, my post should have been more expansive like the one I posted today. I get the whole let’s go beat them thing and the girls agreed to that. But it BS that a lot of people and organizations let MD get away with this.

Awesome. I hope the game gets posted to that YouTube account where the men’s games have surfaced.

Sweet that we were able to take it to Maryland for their BS move and get the win. But it’s also BS that the NCAA, the B10, the ACC and SU couldn’t/wouldn’t do anything to get MD here. The win is great. But the seniors AND their parents missed out on a very memorable occasion which was senior day in the Dome. That shouldn’t have happened and the twerps should be punished in some way.
I hear ya, but the story about how this unfolded is probably a much better tale than the usual senior day stuff.

I usually pride myself on keeping things in perspective & being a rational, level-headed “good sport” in both victory & defeat.

That being said...Dear Terps,

6004C829-FF91-4F67-8968-8192476DB8F9.gif

I usually pride myself on keeping things in perspective & being a rational, level-headed “good sport” in both victory & defeat.

That being said...Dear Terps,

View attachment 177351
Reese's attempt to try to move the game to late in the season was beyond poor sportsmanship. I don't think I've ever seen anything so underhanded.