Women's Lacrosse - SU 14 vs Virginia 18: Fri Apr 29, 7:30 PM [ACCT Qtrs] | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 14 vs Virginia 18: Fri Apr 29, 7:30 PM [ACCT Qtrs]

11-14 / :37 3rd

GOAL by VA Ashlyn McGovern (MAN-UP) (FPGOAL)

11-15 / 13:27 4th

GOAL by VA Morgan Schwab, Assist by Ashlyn McGovern

12-15 / 12:40 4th

GOAL by SU Olivia Adamson, Assist by Meaghan Tyrrell.

12-16 / 10:18 4th

GOAL by VA Kate Miller, Assist by Braeden Dial

13-16 / 9:30 4th

GOAL by SU Emily Hawryschuk

Last edited:
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME RN!!! We would probably have more saves with a cardboard cut out of a goalie. We better be bringing in AT LEAST two new goalies from the portal next year. I am livid!!

Not gonna worry about this. The NCAAs are the only thing that matters. Should we worry about bid stealers or are we safely in despite this loss?

14-17 / 2:43 4th

GOAL by SU Megan Carney, Assist by Olivia Adamson

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME RN!!! We would probably have more saves with a cardboard cut out of a goalie. We better be bringing in AT LEAST two new goalies from the portal next year. I am livid!!
How many goalies are we bringing in already? Do they have money to hit the portal? I thought all scholarships were tied up with covid returnees.

I'm worried about this! It doesn't hurt our chances of getting in the tourney-- but it doesn't take away the fact that they should be playing their best lacrosse right now and they came and did the exact opposite tonight!! In the first round!!! OF THE ACC TOURNAMENT!! Classical Syracuse Women's Lacrosse in a big game. I don't even know why I waste my time anymore, this is absolutely ridiculous.

Not gonna worry about this. The NCAAs are the only thing that matters. Should we worry about bid stealers or are we safely in despite this loss?
Syracuse is in. Just puts them on the road for the second weekend instead of hosting. Should still host first weekend.

14-18 / 1:04 4th

GOAL by VA Braeden Dial, Assist by Kiki Shaw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom