SU 64 vs UConn 94: Mon Mar 20, 6:30 PM [NCAA 2st Rd] [ESPN2] | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU 64 vs UConn 94: Mon Mar 20, 6:30 PM [NCAA 2st Rd] [ESPN2]

I guess they don't call fouls in women's college basketball...

How we did not get Kia Nurse perplexes me...I think they tried, but she wanted UConn. What a difference that would have made...

Rough going so far. Yukon just looks bigger, faster, better.
I have loved Peterson's energy & skill these years but all of the Yukon players are 6-10" taller than her.

Maybe the next batch of Orangewomen will have a better chance in a couple of years.

We do have the #2 recruiting class next year. UConn #1...But they could call a couple of fouls , like when they trip our players...

How we did not get Kia Nurse perplexes me...I think they tried, but she wanted UConn. What a difference that would have made...
Agreed ... already at eight 3-pointers for 26 points and we're not even at halftime yet.

orange women are a good team, but they're playing against the NBA tonight. I don't know when UConn will be taken down, would love to see it happen tonight but not sure we can make up that deficit.

orange women are a good team, but they're playing against the NBA tonight. I don't know when UConn will be taken down, would love to see it happen tonight but not sure we can make up that deficit.
Had a glimmer of hope when Q took the excellent timeout at 5-9 and the team responded briefly ... but the cold spell after that, coupled with Nurse and Williams ... and, especially, Samuelson (sorry ;) ... getting hot - we were doomed.