Women's Lacrosse - SU 7, Notre Dame 16: Sun Mar 26, 12 PM [TWCS / ACCNX] | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 7, Notre Dame 16: Sun Mar 26, 12 PM [TWCS / ACCNX]

These 5 min stick check stoppages & shooting space violations are out of hand. This is a severely flawed sport & the people in charge don't seem to care about fixing it.

SU always has talent but seems to lack fundamental skills in comparison to other elite programs. They struggle to pick up GBs & complete simple passes far too often.

These 5 min stick check stoppages & shooting space violations are out of hand. This is a severely flawed sport & the people in charge don't seem to care about fixing it.
Not true. Women's lax has a far better shot clock than the men's "lets see, I guess it's been long enough now, maybe I should put timer on" phony shot clock. Many rule changes instituted over the years to bring the game more toward the men's.

But, this stick check thing is out of hand.

Yeah, this may be Gait's worst team ever. Clueless on defense, hugely turnover prone, really no idea how to run offensive plays. They don't seem to know what a cutter is. Also, slow in the midfield to get to ground balls or the draw control.

Is Gary Gait worth the money? Seriously, you would think we'd have a natty or two by now.

I'm not saying he should be fired...but I just think his salary isn't in line with the results.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom