SU 79 vs Florida St 73: Thurs Jan 18, 7 PM | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

SU 79 vs Florida St 73: Thurs Jan 18, 7 PM

Do we know how many places she moved up today? Anyone have the count? And no not the Sesame St. count, lol
I know she passed at least one player on the list, I think she is now fourteenth, but not totally sure of the number.

I was wrong she passed more she is now twelvth.

1Kelsey PlumWashington20171393,527
2Kelsey MitchellOhio State20181393,402
3Jackie StilesMissouri State20011293,393
4Caitlin ClarkIowapresent1193,306
5Brittney GrinerBaylor20131483,283
6Patricia HoskinsMississippi Valley State19891103,122
7Lorri BaumanDrake19841203,115
8Jerica ColeyFIU20141313,107
9Rachel BanhamMinnesota20161443,093
10Ashley JoensIowa State20231583,060
11Elena Delle DonneDelaware20131143,039
12Dyaisha FairBuffalo/Syracuse20241383,038
13Maya MooreUConn20111543,036
14Chamique HoldsclawTennessee19991483,025
15Cheryl MillerSouthern California19861283,018

1Kelsey PlumWashington20171393,527
2Kelsey MitchellOhio State20181393,402
3Jackie StilesMissouri State20011293,393
4Caitlin ClarkIowapresent1193,306
5Brittney GrinerBaylor20131483,283
6Patricia HoskinsMississippi Valley State19891103,122
7Lorri BaumanDrake19841203,115
8Jerica ColeyFIU20141313,107
9Rachel BanhamMinnesota20161443,093
10Ashley JoensIowa State20231583,060
11Elena Delle DonneDelaware20131143,039
12Dyaisha FairBuffalo/Syracuse20241383,038
13Maya MooreUConn20111543,036
14Chamique HoldsclawTennessee19991483,025
15Cheryl MillerSouthern California19861283,018

Cracking the Top 5 will be tough.

But no reason she can’t move up to 6th, that’s not too far away at all.

Just need to stay healthy and hopefully play lotsa ACCT and NCAA games to help the cause.

Cracking the Top 5 will be tough.

But no reason she can’t move up to 6th, that’s not too far away at all.

Just need to stay healthy and hopefully play lotsa ACCT and NCAA games to help the cause.
Averaging 21 points in remaining regular season games will do it.

The view from my seat, what a sweet comeback win
fair.jpg

This was the first time I was able to watch a game uninterrupted on ACCNX.
Haven't had this problem for at least 4-5 years. Just tonight. They are laying fiber optic cable lines. Maybe they left a loose connection at the end of the work day. idk
a

I watch them all. It has been fine. I could have changed tvs also . I have 4 smart tvs in my house

Does postseason stats count?

She really can see some movement up the list

The view from my seat, what a sweet comeback win
View attachment 236697
Kelly, I was at the game tonight (again) as well and sat right in the first row courtside, thanks to a very sick woman who is giving me her ticket. There were no expectations tonight with my group that the women would win. My friend Mare kept commenting how fair and smooth both teams were playing. We thought the Fl State team was terrific.

When we were down 18 points in the second half, we were kind of hoping the SU women could pull a little closer. And then something began to happen - I’m still not sure what. Will have to read the paper to tell me what I saw. The Seminoles started throwing the ball away and the Orange played better defense. We started closing the gap! Somewhere towards the end of the game, we had the ball and Fair kept backing up and backing up, finally taking a shot near mid-court and actually making it! And then on the next possession, she did it again! It was astonishing. And finally we realized we were going to win this game. And the women I was with decided I was good luck and needed to go to all the home games now. And I just might!

A terrific, unexpected win and a great evening!

Kelly, I was at the game tonight (again) as well and sat right in the first row courtside, thanks to a very sick woman who is giving me her ticket. There were no expectations tonight with my group that the women would win. My friend Mare kept commenting how fair and smooth both teams were playing. We thought the Fl State team was terrific.

When we were down 18 points in the second half, we were kind of hoping the SU women could pull a little closer. And then something began to happen - I’m still not sure what. Will have to read the paper to tell me what I saw. The Seminoles started throwing the ball away and the Orange played better defense. We started closing the gap! Somewhere towards the end of the game, we had the ball and Fair kept backing up and backing up, finally taking a shot near mid-court and actually making it! And then on the next possession, she did it again! It was astonishing. And finally we realized we were going to win this game. And the women I was with decided I was good luck and needed to go to all the home games now. And I just might!

You must come to all the home games now bbb. We can meet in the 44 before the game or at the half to chat. I'm so glad you've seen a couple of good ones even though they were both nailbiters to the end. This team is fun to watch, no quit in them.

I'm sorry to hear that one of the women is very sick, I hope that she gets well soon. If she does, double ll has a seat courtside as well where she might be able to give you her ticket if you need one

Last edited:
You must come to all the home games now bbb. We can meet in the 44 before the game or at the half to chat. I'm so glad you've seen a couple of good ones even though they were both nailbiters to the end. This team is fun to watch, no quit in them.

I'm sorry to hear that one of the women is very sick, I hope that she gets well soon. If she does, double ll has a seat courtside as well where she might be able to give you her ticket if you need one
She know she can always use my seat. Unless you need it to "escape"

What happened is that there is a switch under Coach Jack's seat and she flips it on at the beginning of the 4Q. I told my friend who has the men's floor seats and is good friends with Coach Autry to tell him to check under his seat for the switch...lololol. It does seem like it though. I'm jealous that I am only watching on TV.

Love the win! Fla St is well coach team that plays with a lot of tempo and their speed had us on our heels in the 2nd quarter. They are not the tallest team yet they outrebounded 24 to 10 1st half, we took control of boards in 2nd half was big for the win.

Fair was on fire and looked the most relax of any game this year. One might be concern no other player reach dbl figures but every player contributed at least 6pts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom