SU 81 vs Miami 48: Sun Jan 22, 2:30 PM | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU 81 vs Miami 48: Sun Jan 22, 2:30 PM

I did call the police non emergency number, they told me to call dog control tomorrow and report it. Dog control in Syr only work Mon - Fri. The owner did come to my house after the fact and gave me the dog license and rabies info along with his phone. He tried to explain how great the dog is and that it's never happened before, I know animals can be unpredictable. But I agree, it's a bit terrifying knowing the dog lives at the other end of my block and I walk my pup every day. I'm pretty unsettled about it.
Makes you want to take a different route in your walk. And it may never have happened before but that doesn't mean it can't happen again. He should at least think about muzzling the dog when it is outside.

And look on the Brightside. You probably have never walked out your door and seen coyotes in the distance. Now that will make you pick up the dog and run back in the house fast. ;)

Makes you want to take a different route in your walk. And it may never have happened before but that doesn't mean it can't happen again. He should at least think about muzzling the dog when it is outside.

And look on the Brightside. You probably have never walked out your door and seen coyotes in the distance. Now that will make you pick up the dog and run back in the house fast. ;)
ha, this is true!

yeah, I won't be walking past his house anymore

I did call the police non emergency number, they told me to call dog control tomorrow and report it. Dog control in Syr only work Mon - Fri. The owner did come to my house after the fact and gave me the dog license and rabies info along with his phone. He tried to explain how great the dog is and that it's never happened before, I know animals can be unpredictable. But I agree, it's a bit terrifying knowing the dog lives at the other end of my block and I walk my pup every day. I'm pretty unsettled about it.
Not that it's much consolation, but at least the owner did own up to the action and made an effort to give you some information. Not everyone would.

Not that it's much consolation, but at least the owner did own up to the action and made an effort to give you some information. Not everyone would.
yes which is why I'm a bit conflicted on what to do. He claimed the dog was tied up to a run in the back as they have a short chain link fence. He slipped out of his collar and hopped the fence when he saw us walk by. I saw him coming, I was one house away from mine but there was nothing I could do at that point but try to defend my dog, and scream for help. Wow, I'm still rattled by it, trying to talk myself off the ledge.

this is a big win for cuse, especially after getting pasted by Florida St. on Thursday. Virginia Tech coming up next Sunday at 2pm in Blacksburg, next home game not until Feb 2nd against Pitt.

Great win today. I've only been able to watch the Pittsburgh game this year before this and was quite discouraged with how they looked. They looked really good today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom