SU #96 in the nation per Orlando paper | Syracusefan.com

SU #96 in the nation per Orlando paper

I'd expect no less for a mid-pack team with a new QB and coaching staff. Good. I like sneaking up on people.

I'd expect no less for a mid-pack team with a new QB and coaching staff. Good. I like sneaking up on people.

EDIT: well All4 beat me too it... oh well.

I'm not sure we'll sneak up on any opponents as much as we will the sentinel... all it takes is 5 minutes of PS spring practice reading to see that the QB battle is really between Hunt and Allen... yet:

Offense, particularly the passing game, figures to be an area of concern for Syracuse given Nassib's departure. The veteran signal-caller amounted for 99.008percent of the Orange's passing offense last season.

Seniors Charley Loeb and John Kinder are competing for the opportunity to be Nassib's replacement.

I have no issue with anyone's opinion, but if you can't get our QB situation correct, how can that article be taken serious? The defense is going to surprise a lot of people and the offense just might take a page from last year's team. Pieces are there. I might have to send a note to the author when time permits!