SU athletics app | Syracusefan.com

SU athletics app

Yeah, I downloaded it. Despite my hatred for Twitter, it gathers all kinds of information for viewing.

Unless something has changed significantly from last year, I can't agree. Crashed nearly every time I opened it, most of the hyperlinks didn't work, etc. I hope they've made some upgrades.

Unless something has changed significantly from last year, I can't agree. Crashed nearly every time I opened it, most of the hyperlinks didn't work, etc. I hope they've made some upgrades.

really it was that bad? i only used it a few times . no problems yet.

are we talkin droid or iphone?

i have the app for the droid it holds its own with the necessary information

I have an iPhone & no problems. It may be a memory prob which is very fixable.

My app for iPhone is awful. Takes forever to start up, freezes, crashes, etc. I can't stand it.

My app for iPhone is awful. Takes forever to start up, freezes, crashes, etc. I can't stand it.

do you have the new iphone 4 ? if not did you update your software on your phone, it helps.

I have an iPhone 3G (it's through work, and they haven't upgraded me yet). I've updated the software several times, though, but it still craps out on me constantly.

I have an iPhone 3G (it's through work, and they haven't upgraded me yet). I've updated the software several times, though, but it still craps out on me constantly.

i have the iphone 4 and its 3g. i dont think the iphone 4 is 4g compatible.

Well, I mean iPhone 3G as in, like, the iteration right before iPhone 3GS, and two before iPhone 4. So it's out of date.

Well, I mean iPhone 3G as in, like, the iteration right before iPhone 3GS, and two before iPhone 4. So it's out of date.

yeah that might be your prob, if mines starts acting up ill be sure to make it known :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom