SU bowl projections | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

SU bowl projections

Nah. Boston is a fun city, tons of history and entertaining things to do. And playing a game in venerable Fenway would be fun, I wouldn't mind watching from the Monster seats, I bet it's a great view and vantage point.
Okay, we have 1 person who would go. Scheduling Syracuse to play in the same city 2 times in a month, during the winter, would be awful for fan turnout.

We would draw a lot more fans to other venues. Even places way up north like NYC or DC would get 2 or 3 times the turnout, perhaps more. IMHO.

Let’s hope it is a moot point, we have a really nice season and get assigned to a really nice bowl.

Last edited:
Okay, we have 1 person who would go. Scheduling Syracuse to play in the same city 2 times in a month, during the winter, would be awful for fan turnout.

We would draw a lot more fans to other venues. Even places way up north like NYC or DC would get 2 or 3 times the turnout, perhaps more. IMHO.

Let’s hope it is a moot poin, we have a really nice season and get assigned to a really nice bowl.
I’m three miles from Fenway. I’m set on playing in a potential bowl here for now. Let’s go somewhere warm

I’m three miles from Fenway. I’m set on playing in a potential bowl here for now. Let’s go somewhere warm
Live in Boston and can't take off work during the last week of the year due to high client movement. Fenway bowl would be ideal for me. Still might prefer a bigger bowl though.

8731C696-729D-49A6-86FE-4052ECA575F0.jpeg

247 Sports

San Diego County Credit Union Holiday Bowl
Petco Park (San Diego)
8 p.m., Fox

Bonagura: Syracuse vs. Oregon
Schlabach: Florida State vs. Oregon

Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl
Sun Bowl Stadium (El Paso, Texas)
2 p.m., CBS

Bonagura: Notre Dame vs. Washington State
Schlabach: Syracuse vs. Cal

ESPN

Petco Park (San Diego)
8 p.m., Fox

Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl
2 p.m., CBS

ESPN
Oregon would be a fun matchup. Not a team you're going to see us play often.

Petco Park (San Diego)
8 p.m., Fox

Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl
2 p.m., CBS

ESPN
Petco is great for baseball, football games in baseball stadia are always weird, but I'd make the Hell out of that trip.

I've always wanted to go to El Paso. No idea why. It calls to me.

I'd hit either of these.

Petco is great for baseball, football games in baseball stadia are always weird, but I'd make the Hell out of that trip.

I've always wanted to go to El Paso. No idea why. It calls to me.

I'd hit either of these.
I guarantee we are going to Petco. Why? Normally I could go to the game and visit my daughter but she will be visiting us on that date so no San Diego bowl for me. It’s in the bag to torture me. Petco is really nice for baseball, would be interesting for football

I guarantee we are going to Petco. Why? Normally I could go to the game and visit my daughter but she will be visiting us on that date so no San Diego bowl for me. It’s in the bag to torture me. Petco is really nice for baseball, would be interesting for football
Food's solid at Petco.

Do you think if we win out (13-0), will we be in the national semi game?

That means wins over ranked Clemson, NC State, Wake, possibly ranked Notre Dame (Loiusville might be ranked by that point as well if they keep up, as well as Purdue if they roll the weak half of the B1G). Then another win in the ACC title game.

So yeah, pretty sure we get the same spot Clemson has gotten for all these years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom