SU-Carleton Box Score | Syracusefan.com

SU-Carleton Box Score

Things that stand out to me... Only 5 turnovers, Rak with 6 blocks in only 14 min, Didn't realize Tyler was only 4-17 field goals, didn't seem that bad with the great overall game he played.

Things that stand out to me... Only 5 turnovers, Rak with 6 blocks in only 14 min, Didn't realize Tyler was only 4-17 field goals, didn't seem that bad with the great overall game he played.

He missed a few layups early on.

Where Ennis missed most of his shots was on drives into the lane, which he does so easily, and then missing the floater or lay in. The only thing I see offensively that he could improve on is when for penetrates, it doesn't always have to lead to a floater, lay in it even pass to a big. I'd like to see him kick it out sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Things that stand out to me -

We were out rebounded by them :eek:

I also didn't notice Ennis having that poor a percentage from the field.

Ennis - 7-7 FT :D
Ditto, Grant - 10-14 FT

Baye will definitely be in tight games last five minutes over Coleman, Rak. For his D.

Things that stand out to me-

Ennis 44 minutes in a glorified SCRIMMAGE. So much for my post in the last thread saying we may want to be careful with Ennis minutes due to his frail stature. I guess he has 2 months to rest up though

Our weakness is the 2 position. Everyone is praising TC but he was his usual self: 33% from the floor and 25% from 3. Silent G was not much better at 40% overall and 0/2 from 3. Combined, they probably had close to zero for net points for the 3 games. Does anyone think that BJ could not do a better job? Give him a chance at the 2. The 2 position should be a scoring position. Its called shooting guard for a reason. As far as D, BJ has plenty of height and athletic ability.
At this point, our best 5 are TE, BJ, JG, CJ and Baye.

Our weakness is the 2 position. Everyone is praising TC but he was his usual self: 33% from the floor and 25% from 3. Silent G was not much better at 40% overall and 0/2 from 3. Combined, they probably had close to zero for net points for the 3 games. Does anyone think that BJ could not do a better job? Give him a chance at the 2. The 2 position should be a scoring position. Its called shooting guard for a reason. As far as D, BJ has plenty of height and athletic ability.
At this point, our best 5 are TE, BJ, JG, CJ and Baye.

How can 25% be his usual self when Cooney is shooting 37% from 3 for the three games? Not super great by any means but not bad. Anything over 33% is good since it equates to 50% or better from 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My impression was off. He shot 36.8% from 3 for the first 3 games. I'll take it. I stand corrected. Thanks.