SU Christmas Presents | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU Christmas Presents

COWBOYS?

Classic one of these things is not like the others.

Best post of the thread.

Then again that isnt saying too much, as this thread typifies how holy days and holidays have been reduced into ways to grab your emotions by the balls and make you feel obligated to give your money to proprietors(mostly strangers, and who'd even know if some kid in China made 50 sents a day if they were involved in making your product) in an apparently infinite number of ways, as it apparently is how this society is conditioned to believe is the best way to express affection. Of course I guess doing so with SU licensed products is akin to voting for the candidate that looks least evil during their marketing period. Materialism for the win.

Last edited:
I got some SU shorts blue with orange stripes down the side and a Bloc orange S, 2 SU hoodies and a gray and orange SU sweatshirt. I am an Orange, Yanks and Cowboys fan

JB's book signed.
A framed autographed Carmelo picture from national champion game and a nice polo shirt.

Attachments

• boeheim book front cover.jpg
    boeheim book front cover.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 87
  • Boeheim signed book.jpg
    Boeheim signed book.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 96
Here are the other pictures from last post.

Attachments

• framed carmelo.jpg
    framed carmelo.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 100
  • shirt.jpg
    shirt.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 95
No SU stuff, but yet to hit my mom & dad were I will also get gifts from my bro n sis. My wife did get me a sick GMen sweatshirt.

I think floored is a misused term by most. I believe it carries a negative connotation, as if being restrained or feeling helpless. Perhaps elated or overjoyed would be more appropriate.
Used as in "flabbergasted" or "dumbfounded".

JBs book, collared SU dry fit shirt, 2003 season banner, 100 things every SU fan needs to know / do before they die book. Kids,Wife and dog got SU gear too. It's a family thing.

I've been getting cuse gifts for 15 years plus, my family keep finding new related gifts. This year got a Syracuse themed checkers set, rugby shirt and cuse candy cane ornaments. Nice haul!

JB book
SU sweatshirt
SU tshirt
SU hat x 2
Whitman School & iSchool car decals

JBs book, collared SU dry fit shirt, 2003 season banner, 100 things every SU fan needs to know / do before they die book. Kids,Wife and dog got SU gear too. It's a family thing.
That 100 things sounds interesting. I'd be interested in hearing a couple of them.

shandeezy7 said:
My girlfriend got me this bad boy. Is it September yet???

That's a great looking table.

cliftonparksufan said:
That 100 things sounds interesting. I'd be interested in hearing a couple of them.

Pizza at Varsity pre-game. Know about the #44, etc. most of them we know. I'd like to start my own list:

1) sneak into a post game presser and ask jb why he doesn't play man.

2) recite the Orange version of Rock n roll part II

3) join an opposing booster club to gain access to away game tickets

4) bitch about jb slowing the game down in the final six minutes

5) wish the plague upon Keith Smart

6) dedicate an entire drawer in your dresser for the color Orange

Etc..

Pizza at Varsity pre-game. Know about the #44, etc. most of them we know. I'd like to start my own list:

1) sneak into a post game presser and ask jb why he doesn't play man.

2) recite the Orange version of Rock n roll part II

3) join an opposing booster club to gain access to away game tickets

4) bitch about jb slowing the game down in the final six minutes

5) wish the plague upon Keith Smart

6) dedicate an entire drawer in your dresser for the color Orange

Etc..

The answers to a lot of his coaching philosophy are in the book - the zone, short bench etc. Whether you agree or disagree, I found it really interesting just to read his logic.

It is a great book by Scott Pitoniak. You can order it on amazon.com. After I got my copy .. I sent it to Scott, and he signed it for me. Well worth having. I, who thought she knew everything about SU sports, learned a lot of new stuff from it.

My wife had a custom Otto the Orange mini-sculpture made out of a crayon for me. I guess the guy she found does all sorts of pop culture stuff. As far as we know, this is the first and only Otto the Orange of its kind.

Behold the glory:
Otto Crayon.png