SU Commitments HS Basketball Schedule 2012-2013 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU Commitments HS Basketball Schedule 2012-2013

Who do you want to see live the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like Ennis and Briscoe are putting it to Lawrence and pope john team right now. Lawrence fouled out with 5 pts and 5 boards, not a beast...see what I did there? Haha

Sounds like Ennis and Briscoe are putting it to Lawrence and pope john team right now. Lawrence fouled out with 5 pts and 5 boards, not a beast...see what I did there? Haha
Oooooooh, that sounds so soft of him.
Francis, you got that icon with the guy that makes the ooooh face?
:)

This one, gotta borrow from you brother.
Don't squeeze the charmin, he just might foul out.
th_shaqoohhh-png.1782

Between this and Shaq, the best ones. Who is that anyway?
No clue, just thought it was funny when I saw it lol. I thought it was DeMarcus Cousins at first but I'm not sure.

No clue, just thought it was funny when I saw it lol. I thought it was DeMarcus Cousins at first but I'm not sure.
Well, he does do the ooh face more than once. I was almost going for a young Michael Irvin, but too tough to tell.
i_medium.jpg

Red Autry was in the building tonight

I thought Michael Irvin too at first
Keep on em, Red. Big Briscoe fan here. Confidence, and he's got strength at an early age. He's going to be a scorer wherever he goes.

http://www.primetimeshootout.net/ptso.html
Primetime Shootout taking place out in Roselle Catholic this weekend. Ennis, Briscoe, Roberson, Richardson, Obokoh, Bryant, and Battle are all on deck to play. Kerney vs Roselle goes down on Sunday at 3:30.
Due to the storm, Saturday's games are cancelled but the Sunday games are still on schedule. Bishop Kearney won't be making the trip but Roselle Catholic and St. Benedict's will still be playing.

When I read the poll I was like, "I want all of them to live, why would I want any of them to die?!?"

And then I felt stupid.
Oh wowth_kglaugh.png

Tyler "Beast" Roberson continues his stellar play in the primetime shootout with 17 points, 13 rebounds and 3 blocks in the win.
Malachi not to be found in the boxscore, but no steals recorded either. Probably not a full record of the game, but Malachi might not have played.

Still, the Beast keeps chugging along, taking names and such. :)
Edit: To note, East Brunswick was 19-1 before this game.

Tyler "Beast" Roberson continues his stellar play in the primetime shootout with 17 points, 13 rebounds and 3 blocks in the win.
Malachi not to be found in the boxscore, but no steals recorded either. Probably not a full record of the game, but Malachi might not have played.

Still, the Beast keeps chugging along, taking names and such. :)
Edit: To note, East Brunswick was 19-1 before this game.
Malachi is a dealing with an injury.

Tyler and Briscoe go nutty again defeating St. Peter's prep, 73-58.
St. Peter's drops to 17-5 while St. Ben's improves to 22-1
Ennis with 23 points and 6 assists.
Briscoe with 21 points and 8 assists.
Stats are incomplete (Young, only one with recorded boards, Tyler and Isaiah, only ones with assists, no steals recorded).

I really don't see similarities between MKG and Tyler. Tyler more of a 4 with some 3 capabilities, MKG a 3 with a 4's jumper. Tyler a big guy who is transitioning, where MKG is a natural hybrid. Tyler has the better shooting touch of the two, for sure. Neither are really off the dribbler shooters. Tyler's shots will come off a face up jab step to clear space(I wouldn't worry at all about the 3-11 ft)... MKG definitely a better handler, as he can handle like a guard on a fast break... Most of Tyler's game will be around the rim(freshman year), where it can vary a bit with MKG. Tyler a better shot blocker and rebounder, MKG better on ball defender... This is a bit picky, but Tyler isn't as smooth a runner as MKG. Runs like Baye...Without a doubt agree that his team/coach don't involve him as much as he should be. Can see him being one of those guys who have a better college career than hs career...It's very hard to pinpoint a guy similar to Roberson... The best comparison I can really come up with is a taller, bit less athletic Wes Johnson. Both can play D, Roberson better rebounder/shot blocker. His jumper isn't quite that of Wes' thus far, and may never be due to the fact he is taller and will play more inside, but it does resemble Wes'. Especially the jab step jumper... Perfect addition for us.

How about Ryan Blackwell? Remember him?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom