SU contractually obligated to wear the new unis? | Syracusefan.com

SU contractually obligated to wear the new unis?

SourShoes

2nd String
Because if they are not, I have to seriously question the leadership up there.

Believe it or not, this stuff actually helps with recruiting. Its not that big a deal.

clearly a guy that purposely adds a picture of a flabby guy's blue balls to all his posts is a better arbiter of good taste / style

yeah, what a bunch of idiots getting special recognition along with UNC, UK, UConn, Arizona, Duke, et al

the leadership of all those incredibly successful programs are all fools :rolleyes:

Maybe obligated, but likely not contractually. These are much better than those atrocious all orange football unis a few years back...ugh!

They are just being worn against USF.I don't understand why everyone has their panties in a bunch. It isn't like this is a really rivalry game.

I actually kinda like em to my surprise. And the way I look at it, why not take everything Georgetown has on our way out the door? We're taking their membership in the Best BB conference away, every year we take their area, now we don't even let them keep their colors to themselves. When do we get their lunch money?

in the PS article it says that every team that won a national championship wearing nike gets these jerseys, hence the elite company

I'm not a huge fan of the new unis but I see how they would appeal to a younger generation.

And - as has been said - they are only wearing them for one game. You don't like them, you really don't have anything to worry about.

Just be happy they aren't as bad as the 'Turn Ahead The Clock' uniforms that Major League Baseball made teams wear for a game in 1999.

Anybody remember the 'Mercury Mets'?

http://www.uni-watch.com/2011/07/27/the-worst-uniforms-in-mlb-history/

4822432179_fb295b6ba9_o.jpg

So just know - it coulda been worse.

in the PS article it says that every team that won a national championship wearing nike gets these jerseys, hence the elite company

If people haven't noticed, we've been part of the "Nike Elite" club for college basketball apparel since 04', the year after we won the NC.

That's the reason teams like Pitt, etc will not get this type of treatment from Nike. We're Elite. They're not.

Pretty awesome if you ask me.

Because if they are not, I have to seriously question the leadership up there.

First, I love the uniforms and I bet the kids do too. Regardless, why would you question the leadership for wearing new uniforms that you don't like? What

I'm not a huge fan of the new unis but I see how they would appeal to a younger generation.

And - as has been said - they are only wearing them for one game. You don't like them, you really don't have anything to worry about.

Just be happy they aren't as bad as the 'Turn Ahead The Clock' uniforms that Major League Baseball made teams wear for a game in 1999.

Anybody remember the 'Mercury Mets'?

http://www.uni-watch.com/2011/07/27/the-worst-uniforms-in-mlb-history/

4822432179_fb295b6ba9_o.jpg

So just know - it coulda been worse.

Now that you reminded me. I'd successfully scrubbed that stunt from my brain. Poor Hershiser looks like he's pitching for an independent club in Kosovo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom