SU Fantasy Baseball 2020 | Syracusefan.com

SU Fantasy Baseball 2020

Symphony Steve

All American
In February, a man's heart turns to...fantasy baseball. I think last year was our best one yet, as everybody stayed active with their teams all the way through.

TDT, are we copacetic for another year? I think we have a fun league, and I hope everybody wants to re-up, Maybe add a couple more...

C'mon, guys. I KNOW you wanna jump back in. Who's gonna provide the first response? I mean, besides me?

I am definitely in. This league is much more fun than my other one who insists on keeping it a roto format.

i may give it a shot. im not the most knowledgable baseball guy but i know some stuff

No. It's just for fun amongst the SUfan cognoscenti.
yes as mentioned just a fun league but people really do seem to take it seriously and stay engaged even with it just being for fun
That’s what I figured. Usually I only do money leagues because any monetary investment usually keeps people fully engaged.

That’s what I figured. Usually I only do money leagues because any monetary investment usually keeps people fully engaged.

Agree that money is usually the best motivator but I hopped in last year and it was active til the end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom