SU game on TruTV | Syracusefan.com

SU game on TruTV

I hate TruTV. Feels like we're relegated to the minor leagues.

I guess its time to get out the TV listings and figure out whether I actually have tru tv, and if so where the hell it is in the lineup.

Does Tru Tv broadcast year round?

I think they put the games that aren't really expected to be close on the trutv channel

I guess its time to get out the TV listings and figure out whether I actually have tru tv, and if so where the hell it is in the lineup.

Tru TV is the old Court TV. Everyone should have it unless you only have basic cable.

Black Gold?

Lizard Lick Towing?

Tell me you've never heard of these programs? :)

Dammit are they going to preempt a rerun of Cops for this game?

Hey, I wanted to be the first one to make the crack about not knowing what number channel it actually is. You're too fast.

lizard lick towing, hardcore pawn, and all worked up all phenomenal shows displayed by true tv

guess nobody watched Hardcore Bracketology last night.

:noidea:

Oh Lord

Dammit are they going to preempt a rerun of Cops for this game?

I like the old cops reruns on trutv. They are like the 80's/90's episodes when the cops were rough with the perps. They would curse at them and throw them to the ground etc. Those episodes are much more violent and funny as opposed to the PG episodes we get today.

Was that on Cinemax?
im serious.

and that was 200% better than listening to vitale., gotleib and the rest of the talking dead on espn.

Oh Lord

I think they put the games that aren't really expected to be close on the trutv channel

It's not an individual game decision. B/c they show all games in their entirety now, they dedicate a station to a particular doubleheader. So, they weighed the attractiveness of the K. State-S. Miss game as well.

Also, I'm pretty sure they try to begin the day with a game on CBS in the 12:00 time frame. They still want to free up CBS for the local news in the Eastern and Central time zones, and then return for the traditional 7:15 P.M start.

guess nobody watched Hardcore Bracketology last night.

:noidea:

Oh Lord

I was wondering why Lunardi was dressed up as the gimp and Gottlieb was squealing in the background.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom