SU has a new "famous fan" | Syracusefan.com

SU has a new "famous fan"

Stern

All American
Baba Booey! (I think his son goes to SU now which is why he was at the game)
29815_534875419860159_297581186_n.jpg

29815_534875419860159_297581186_n.jpg

THank you for posting this, I saw him in the hall before kickoff with a bunch of food heading up to teh second level. My GF told me I was crazy but I knew it was him.

No fing idea who that is, so not so famous.
Producer for the Howard Stern show. Wrote a NYT Best selling book. Every prank phone call during a crisis or major event to CNN or FOX NEWS when the caller acts legit and then yells out "BABBA BOOEY" and the news stations have egg all over their face. They are yelling HIS name! Plus he has raised more money for AIDS Awareness and research than probably anyone in america as well because his brother died of Aids years back. He is actually getting some big award in a few weeks for it. All around good guy.

Producer for the Howard Stern show. Wrote a NYT Best selling book. Every prank phone call during a crisis or major event to CNN or FOX NEWS when the caller acts legit and then yells out "BABBA BOOEY" and the news stations have egg all over their face. They are yelling HIS name! Plus he has raised more money for AIDS Awareness and research than probably anyone in america as well because his brother died of Aids years back. He is actually getting some big award in a few weeks for it. All around good guy.
might be. sounds it. not a Stern fan or dan of prank call humor, so I guess that's why I don't know him.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

He is a good dude. He lives in my town, coaches little league and serves on some local legislation board or something.

I don't think either of his sons are of college age.

In 2010 he had a 16 year old and a 12 year old.
Oh, OK. I stand corrected. I've been listening so long, it still seems as if they're 10 and 6.

I don't think either of his sons are of college age.
The oldest one is. He said on the air last week his son is in college and calls him every week to talk Jets. I didn't know it was SU though

Just after the 2000 World Series (Yankees/Mets) he was doing an appearance in Boston and I got his autograph and talked some trash about the Yankees victory, all in good fun.

Probably my favorite baba booey moment on the show, circa late 90's

WHAT!!!! Gary was at the game!! DAMN! Time to start going to Football Games again!

It was Parents weekend so he must have his oldest there!

WHAT!!!! Gary was at the game!! DAMN! Time to start going to Football Games again!

It was Parents weekend so he must have his oldest there!
They gotta get him there to do the coin toss or something for 1 game. Have him cut something to use on the jumbo tron. Hell tape something and have him introduce the kiss cam or something like that. "Ok fans pucker up, it's time for the Kiss Cam". Use him for something funny. This is Babba Booey! lol

Adam Schein on TWITTER tonight confirmed that Babba Booey's son is at SU. According to Adam he was an intern for Adam at SIRIUS/XM this past summer.

Adam Schein on TWITTER tonight confirmed that Babba Booey's son is at SU. According to Adam he was an intern for Adam at SIRIUS/XM this past summer.
Cool. I assume he's in Newhouse. Like the idea of filming something for the video boards with Gary. Who volunteers to bring this up to the Athletic Dept?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom