SU has a new "famous fan" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU has a new "famous fan"

Well that's two SU football connections to Stern. Wasn't little Max Meisel an intern for him?

Would love to get Gary at a Fine lot tailgate, the stories he must have.

WHAT!!!! Gary was at the game!! DAMN! Time to start going to Football Games again!

It was Parents weekend so he must have his oldest there!
Babba Booey will get you to start going to football games? Kinda sad that a radio producer is the tipping point.

With that being said - get him to make some announcements on TV, on radio, on the jumbotron and get those butts in seats. He may be the missing link to get the crowds back!

I was starstruck when i saw him in our section
1005122203a.jpg

Well that's two SU football connections to Stern. Wasn't little Max Meisel an intern for him?

actually three - Robin's "little sister" went to SU (not familial, big brothers/big sisters stuff) so she was up a couple times in the late 90s/early 200s.

I don't think babba booey is the link to getting crowds back at the dome.
I was being facetious - as the poster I replied to said he may need to start going again because Gary is going to games.

Apologies if that wasn't clear as I was on a post Yankee high at that point still (and possibly a tad intoxicated).

I was being facetious - as the poster I replied to said he may need to start going again because Gary is going to games.

Apologies if that wasn't clear as I was on a post Yankee high at that point still (and possibly a tad intoxicated).

With some of the stuff I've read lately I just can't tell anymore, lol. My bad, that is funny. Some people might actually think that would be the answer.

will murray went to the cuse too -- he's one of the back office guys. I think about my age. He's another classic angry cuse fan as well.

why is someone making $4 million a year sitting in the corner of 300's?

Speaking of famous fans ... anyone know if MJ is throwing the Cuse some coin since his daughter goes here?

why is someone making $4 million a year sitting in the corner of 300's?

He's saving that money for after December 2015, when those paychecks won't be coming in anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom