SU holding camp in NYC today.. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU holding camp in NYC today..

I don't mean to speak for RF, but I interpreted his post to say that he has a feeling and he's almost never wrong.

Lol--I sure don't miss that guy.

Whitey--no info, it just seems like things are setting up well for us this year with NYC prospects. Wouldn't be surprised to have this be the year we break through.

I know we haven't landed any of the NYC blue chip elite yet, but I have a feeling that the NYC pipeline is about to explode for SU...

wayne morgan i would put in as an elite blue chip based on his offers. wayne williams may also fall into that catagory.

wayne morgan i would put in as an elite blue chip based on his offers. wayne williams may also fall into that catagory.

I love Morgan and Williams, but by "blue chip" I was refering to a 5-star recruit like Ishaq or Jarron Jones. Not suggesting that Morgan can't be as good as them in his own right, and I agree he was an important "get" as I alluded to earlier in this thread.

John Garcia Jr. (@JohnGarcia_Jr)
6/10/12 7:28 PM
Ohio WR Mykel Traylor-Bennett has committed to #Cincinnati. More to come...

John Garcia Jr. (@JohnGarcia_Jr)
6/10/12 7:30 PM
Traylor-Bennett was offered after performing at Cincy's camp, and committed minutes later over Minnesota, Northern Illinois and Syracuse

Said it was his dream school.

Scissum was not pleased after today's camp. Perhaps didn't get an offer? Money any thoughts?

Scissum was not pleased after today's camp. Perhaps didn't get an offer? Money any thoughts?
Yikes by his tone it almost sounds like he was told one wasn't coming.

Chauncey Scissum (@Cscizz_21)
6/10/12 5:20 PM
Damn cuse' that's really how y'all feel?
#ightt

Josh Aviation (@JoshAviation)
6/10/12 5:56 PM
@Cscizz_21 football or lax? cuse needs ya!

Chauncey Scissum (@Cscizz_21)
6/10/12 6:01 PM
@JoshAviation maybe both but not at cuse

I did some work with Scissum last week. I told him that he needed to earn his offer at the camp and he agreed. This is the issue. I was told by someone that they dont think he's a corner and they have quite a few young safety's that they are excited about that are presently on the roster. He's probably disapointed, but it is what it is. I would love to see him in orange but I dont think he's as good as eskridge, desir, morgan, mungwa, reddish. plus we have whigham and ford coming in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom