SU is a boon to the ACC... | Syracusefan.com

SU is a boon to the ACC...

cto said:
SU at FSU on Sunday is "officially sold out." I wonder when FSU last had a sellout. Same with UVA and Maryland last week. We are increasing ticket revenues wherever we go!

We luck out because students will be away for spring break

GO CUSE!!!

senior-citizen-playing-shuffleboard-25966808.jpg

2pm tip.we can still make the earlybird!

And FSU is one of the few ACC schools where we probably won't have much alumni close by in a major city or metro area to fill the seats. Others being probably Clemson and Virginia Tech.

SU at FSU on Sunday is "officially sold out." I wonder when FSU last had a sellout. Same with UVA and Maryland last week.

We are increasing ticket revenues wherever we go!

I find that incredible. Every game I have viewed @ FSU this season, the arena's landscape beyond the court has been dominated by vacant seats. They do not support that team well.

SU hoops is also a boon to me! Where else can I get elation 98% of the time and a heart attack the other 2%?

It's a crying shame FSU fans don't support their basketball program. They've got an excellent coach, one of best in the ACC but they say there are three major sports in Florida: high school, college and professional football.

If Winston would've walked-on after the bowl, every game since probably would've been a sellout.

SU at FSU on Sunday is "officially sold out." I wonder when FSU last had a sellout. Same with UVA and Maryland last week.

Do you think they also sense we are vulnerable and want to be there for the kill? Oh, man, are they in for a surprise!

We are becoming their (the ACC's) version of Georgetown, complete with controversial coach, accusations of favoritism from the refs and a stifling defense.

We luck out because students will be away for spring break
Where do students from a Florida school go on spring break? The Texas coast islands? On my honeymoon to Hawaii, the hotels were full of kids graduating from Cal schools. It was their destination place.

SU hoops is also a boon to me! Where else can I get elation 98% of the time and a heart attack the other 2%?
that wasnt the 'e' word i thought you were going to use.

phew....

The New York Yankees of college hoops.

Yep, when the Yankees come to town it's a sellout, just like the Orange.

Like K said, merger, not acquisition. That's a brand.

upload_2014-3-4_12-11-31.jpeg

We are becoming like Duke. Wherever we go fans want to come and boo us. I like being the bad guy. Basketball is where we have to pull our weight.

As this just is another home game in one of our non-Syracuse arenas, do we have to give the a cut of the gate? Concessions and parking?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom